Ancient culture and modern expression meet in New Mexico, where indigenous culture, Spanish colonial style and modern art combine. Visit ancient Pueblo settlements, the Georgia O'Keefe Museum and cross the Rio Grande Gorge. Enjoy gorgeous scenery as you pass through the deserts, mountains and forests that make New Mexico the Land of Enchantment. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Denver-Albuquerque, Albuquerque-Denver
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Albuquerque
- 2 nights Taos
- 2 nights Santa Fe
- Hotel taxes, fees & services charges
- Hotel porterage
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour Albuquerque's Old Town, built in the 1700s, the essence of old New Mexico
- Visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center to learn about the history of the Pueblo people
- Travel to the Bandelier Monument, explore the remains of an ancient Pueblo culture
- Visit Santuario de Chimayo, a major pilgrimage site dubbed the "Lourdes of the USA"
- At the Ortega Weaving Shop view hand-woven rugs and watch a demonstration of the craft
- Tour Taos Pueblo, a famed UNESCO World Heritage Site that reveals an untouched way of life
- Visit Ghost Ranch where world-famous artist Georgia O’Keeffe lived and worked
- Tour the renowned Georgia O’Keeffe Museum in Santa Fe exhibiting contemporary art
- In Santa Fe, see the State Capital and visit the Palace of the Governors and New Mexico History Museum
Optional tours, transfers and gratuities.
Passengers arriving to Albuquerque should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00 pm.
Passengers returning to Albuquerque from Santa Fe on Day 7 should select flights that depart no earlier than 9:00 AM. Santa Fe is approximately a 1 hour drive from the Albuquerque.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This afternoon partake in the optional excursion that includes lunch as well as the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History and Sandia Peak Tram. The Museum showcases the intriguing story of New Mexico in the development of nuclear technology. Exhibits cover the origins of the field, modern applications, and the future of nuclear science. Conclude with a breathtaking ride on the Sandia Peak Tram. At a distance of 2.7 miles, this is one of the longest aerial trams in the world. Enjoy amazing panoramic views of the Rio Grande Valley as you travel over the rugged canyon below.
Included are round-trip transfers from your hotel. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
*Please note the weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains and that certain conditions may cause the Tramway to close without notice.
|Day #2||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$65.00|