Explore Alaska's greatest national parks and historic cities, including a scenic Deluxe Dome Rail journey from Anchorage to Denali National Park. You'll also enjoy Kenai Fjords National Park, where great glaciers and ice fields surround a harbor alive with sea lions, seals, whales and other marine life. Immerse yourself in Alaskan culture and daily life with visits to Homer, Seward, the Kenai Cultural Center, and bustling Anchorage. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call our destination specialist team at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Seattle-Anchorage, Anchorage-Seattle
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Anchorage
- 2 nights Denali
- 2 nights Seward
- 2 nights Homer
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- 12 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Rail service from Anchorage to Denali National Park
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Board the Deluxe Dome service, for a scenic journey to Denali National Park
- Enjoy a Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park
- A chance to view majestic Denali, the tallest mountain in North America
- Boat cruise to magnificent Kenai Fjords National Park, teeming with marine wildlife
- Take an walk to the edge of the massive Exit Glacier
- Visit to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, to learn about Alaskan wildlife
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Transfers and gratuities.
Some domestic flights arrive late at night on Day 1. Departure from Anchorage on Day 2 is early.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
All sightseeing and itinerary inclusions are subject to favorable weather conditions and seasonality. In those instances, and until the roads are available for travel, often unpredictable until the last moment, roads, routes and sites will be amended.
National Parks route and program may vary according to weather conditions, seasonal changes, safety issues and wildlife migration patterns.