America's most beloved National Parks are the focus of this wonderful tour. You'll see Old Faithful and the incredible Mud Volcano in Yellowstone National Park, Gaze up at the towering faces of Mount Rushmore. Discover jagged mountain peaks rising above the Jackson Hole valley in Grand Teton National Park. Along with the natural wonders, you'll find local culture and history in Rapid City, Sheridan, and Salt Lake City. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 for expert travel planning assistance.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Los Angeles-Rapid City, Salt Lake City-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Rapid City
- 1 night Cody
- 2 nights Yellowstone National Park
- 1 night Jackson
- 1 night Salt Lake City
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- 12 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunch, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Crazy Horse Memorial, started over 50 years ago and still incomplete
- Mount Rushmore the iconic massive carved sculpture of the faces of four U.S. presidents
- Yellowstone National Park, established in 1872 as the first national park in the United States
- Discover dramatic Grand Teton National Park with its jagged peaks, glaciers, lakes and dense forests
- Salt Lake City Tabernacle, home of the world-famous Tabernacle Choir and Temple Square
|9 Day Classic National Parks, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone & Grand Teton with the Badlands|
|Holiday Inn Rushmore Plaza||Rapid City, SD|
|Holiday Inn - Buffalo Bill Village Resort||Cody, WY|
|Canyon Lodge||Yellowstone National Park, WY|
|Grant Village||Yellowstone National Park, WY|
|Quality Inn & Suites 49'er||Jackson, WY|
|Little America Hotel||Salt Lake City, UT|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Transfers, optional tours, and gratuities.
Passengers arriving at Rapid City should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00 pm.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
All sightseeing and itinerary inclusions are subject to favorable weather conditions and seasonality. In those instances, and until the roads are available for travel, often unpredictable until the last moment, roads, routes and sites will be amended.
National Parks route and program may vary according to weather conditions, seasonal changes, safety issues and wildlife migration patterns.
Surround yourself with stunning scenery as you glide down the beautiful Snake River. You'll be presented with a unique vantage point to view the Tetons and a variety of wildlife, including the American bald eagle, osprey, red-tailed hawk, moose, elk, deer, otter, and even beavers. Your knowledgeable guide, will provide you with interesting facts about the history of Jackson Hole and Grand Teton, the geology, flora and fauna of the Greater Yellowstone ecosystem. Lunch is provided during this tour.
Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
|Day #7||01 May 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$75.00|