Come explore the spectacular beauty of the American Southwest. You'll discover ancient cliff dwellings, pioneer life, incredible canyons and astonishing red rock formations, and the artwork, old and new, inspired by this country's natural wonders. Join us for a journey through uniquely American landscapes you won't find anywhere else in the world. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 for expert planning assistance.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Los Angeles-Salt Lake City, Albuquerque-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- 1 night Salt Lake City
- 2 nights Moab
- 2 nights Durango
- 2 nights Santa Fe
- Hotel taxes, fees & services charges
- Hotel porterage
- 9 meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit spectacular Canyonlands National Park set in over 300,000 acres of rugged terrain
- View the beautiful and iconic Mesa Arch in Canyonlands
- Enjoy scenic Moab, highlighted by beautiful red rock scenery
- Experience Arches National Park, with over 2,000 natural stone arches and soaring pinnacles
- View historic Wolfe Ranch where a family lived in a primitive cabin in the late 1800s
- Ride on the Million Dollar Highway – one of the most breathtaking drives in the U.S.
- Travel on the 19th century Narrow Gauge Railroad, a National Historic Landmark, to Durango
- In Mesa Verde National Park, discover the well-preserved ancestral Puebloan cliff dwellings
- Visit Taos Pueblo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that reveals an untouched way of life
- In Santa Fe, enjoy a city tour filled with history and art
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Transfers, optional tours and gratuities.
Passengers arriving in Salt Lake City should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00 pm.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
June 8 departure will be accommodated at the Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown instead of the Little America Hotel.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
All sightseeing and itinerary inclusions are subject to favorable weather conditions and seasonality. In those instances, and until the roads are available for travel, often unpredictable until the last moment, roads, routes and sites will be amended.
National Parks route and program may vary according to weather conditions, seasonal changes, safety issues and wildlife migration patterns.
Experience a memorable evening complete with a cowboy-style dinner and boat tour on the Colorado River. Begin your evening by enjoying dinner while overlooking the Colorado River. Afterwards, embark on a flat-bottomed boat as you travel up river. Once darkness settles in, the formal part of the evening begins with 40,000 watts of natural light illuminating the canyon walls. Lights, shadows, music, and narration make the stories of the canyon’s formation, creation, and history come to life on the walls above the river. Learn about the storied history from the early settlers of the area (the Catholic conquistadors, Native Americans, and Mormon pioneers).
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours including transfers from your hotel. Details to be advised locally.
|Day #3||01 May 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$69.00|