It's the ultimate road trip through the American West. With the best of California, Arizona and the Rocky Mountains, you'll explore the cities, landscapes and cultures which make this one of America's most iconic regions. Discover cities like San Francisco, Monterey, Los Angeles, Sedona and Salt Lake City. Be amazed by the great National Parks of the West, including Yosemite, Yellowstone, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and more. This is a vacation through the heart of America you'll never forget! Click the Itinerary tab for details, then book your vacation online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Chicago-San Francisco, Rapid City-Chicago
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Los Angeles-Phoenix
- 20 nights accommodations
- 2 nights San Francisco
- 1 night El Portal
- 2 nights Monterey
- 2 nights Los Angeles
- 1 night Scottsdale
- 1 night Grand Canyon South Rim or Tusayan
- 2 nights Page
- 2 nights Springdale (Zion National Park)
- 1 night Salt Lake City
- 1 night Jackson
- 2 nights Yellowstone National Park
- 1 night Cody
- 2 nights Rapid City
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- 26 meals: 20 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour San Francisco, the beloved "City by the Bay"
- At Yosemite National Park, see the Bridalveil Falls and the El Capitan granite monolith
- Drive along the scenic Monterey Bay Peninsula, known as the "17 Mile Drive"
- Visit stunning Santa Barbara, star-studded Malibu and the Santa Monica Pier
- Stay in the Old Town of Scottsdale, where the "Old West meets the New West"
- Stand in awe at the rim of the Grand Canyon with its breathtaking beauty
- Tour Bryce Canyon, a wondrous land of pines and oddly sculpted Red Rock formations
- Discover Zion National Park, enjoy short hikes and stunning views
- Salt Lake City Tabernacle, home of the world-famous Tabernacle Choir and Temple Square
- Discover dramatic Grand Teton National Park with its jagged peaks, glaciers, lakes and dense forests
- Yellowstone National Park established in 1872 as the first national park in the United States
- Mount Rushmore the largest statue-monument in the world
|21 Day California, Yosemite, Grand Canyon & Yellowstone|
|Holiday Inn Golden Gateway||San Francisco, CA|
|Yosemite View Lodge||El Portal, CA|
|Hotel Pacific||Monterey, CA|
|DoubleTree by Hilton - Los Angeles Downtown||Los Angeles, CA|
|Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town||Scottsdale, AZ|
|Red Feather Lodge||Tusayan, AZ|
|Lake Powell Resort||Page, AZ|
|Hampton Inn & Suites Zion National Park||Springdale, UT|
|Little America Hotel||Salt Lake City, UT|
|49er Inn & Suites||Jackson, WY|
|Canyon Lodge||Yellowstone National Park, WY|
|Holiday Inn - Buffalo Bill Village Resort||Cody, WY|
|Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City||Rapid City, SD|
|Holiday Inn Rushmore Plaza||Rapid City, SD|
Transfers, optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price includes flight Los Angeles-Phoenix.
Checked bag fees, excess luggage or weight charges levied by an airline on intra-flights are passengers' responsibility.
Passengers arriving to San Francisco should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00 pm.
For arrival and departure on North America packages with US gateways, transfers are not included with Air & Land packages nor available on an optional basis. See Trip Preparation -> Arrival & Departure for more information regarding options to transfer to your hotel.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
All sightseeing and itinerary inclusions are subject to favorable weather conditions and seasonality. In those instances, and until the roads are available for travel, often unpredictable until the last moment, roads, routes and sites will be amended.
National Parks route and program may vary according to weather conditions, seasonal changes, safety issues and wildlife migration patterns.
Experience the magnificent views of Sedona on this Scenic Rim tour in a Pink Jeep. Ascend an amazing 1500 feet to the very top of the Mogollon Rim. From this vantage point, you’ll see the majestic red rock formations that make Sedona world-famous and extraordinary views of the lowland deserts combined with the Ponderosa Pine forests of the high mountains. Along the trail stop for photos -- it is a photographer’s dream come true!
Details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1.5 hours.
*This activity is an off road experience reaching elevations of 1500 ft and people with difficulty breathing, heart, back or other medical conditions should consider the mild, all-paved tour option, available locally only. The paved option does not have elevation changes as you explore on scenic paved roads while experiencing flora, fauna, geology and history of the area. This option will not view the same sights as the off-road version and utilizes public roads for a smooth ride. Stop(s) and amount of time spent, may vary depending on traffic conditions.
|Day #9||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$69.00|
See the stark beauty of this great valley with its sandstone masterpieces that tower at heights of 400 to 1000 feet, framed by scenic clouds casting shadows that graciously roam the desert floor. These fragile pinnacles of rock are surrounded by miles of mesas and buttes, shrubs, trees and windblown sand, all comprising the magnificent colors of the valley. All of this harmoniously combines to make Monument Valley a truly wondrous experience and an unforgettable day. Start at the Navajo Tribal Park with stops at "The Mittens" and "John Ford’s Point/Three Sisters" Overlooks for fantastic photo opportunities. Learn more about the native craft of rug weaving at a demonstration by Navajo Hogan craftsmen before enjoying a Navajo Taco lunch at Goulding's Stagecoach Restaurant. Enjoy some free time to browse through the Goulding's Museum before returning to your hotel. Transfers to and from the hotel are included.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 8 hours.
|Day #11||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019||$79.00|