From the red rocks and painted deserts of the American Southwest, to the the jagged peaks and glacier fields of Wyoming, this tour takes in an amazing variety of national parks and monuments. Discover the artistic culture of Sedona and Scottsdale en route to see cliff dwellings and the Grand Canyon. See Old Faithful and cross the Continental Divide in Yellowstone National Park. Tour Salt Lake City, learn about western heritage in Cody, Wyoming, and look up at Mount Rushmore. Click the Itinerary tab for full details, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to speak with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Los Angeles-Phoenix, Rapid City-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 13 nights accommodations
- 1 night Scottsdale
- 1 night Tusayan (Grand Canyon)
- 2 nights Page
- 2 nights Springdale
- 1 night Salt Lake City
- 1 night Jackson
- 2 nights Yellowstone National Park
- 1 night Cody
- 2 nights Rapid City
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- 17 meals: 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Stay in the Old Town of Scottsdale, where the "Old West meets the New West"
- Visit picturesque Sedona, with its distinctive red rock formations and artist community
- Stop at Montezuma Castle, site of prehistoric Native American cliff dwellings
- Stand in awe at the rim of the Grand Canyon with its breathtaking beauty
- View Lake Powell, one of the largest man-made lakes in the world
- Tour Bryce Canyon, a wondrous land of pines and oddly sculpted red rock formations
- Discover Zion National Park, enjoy short hikes and stunning views
- Salt Lake City Tabernacle, home of the world-famous Tabernacle Choir and Temple Square
- Discover dramatic Grand Teton National Park with its jagged peaks, glaciers, lakes and dense forests
- Visit Yellowstone National Park established in 1872, as the first national park in the United States
- Mount Rushmore, the iconic massive carved sculpture of the faces of four U.S. presidents
- Crazy Horse Memorial started over 50 years ago and is still incomplete
|14 Day Ultimate National Parks|
|Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town||Scottsdale, AZ|
|Red Feather Lodge||Tusayan, AZ|
|Lake Powell Resort||Page, AZ|
|Hampton Inn & Suites Zion National Park||Springdale, UT|
|Little America Hotel||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Quality Inn & Suites 49'er||Jackson, WY|
|Canyon Lodge||Yellowstone National Park, WY|
|Holiday Inn - Buffalo Bill Village Resort||Cody, WY|
|Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City||Rapid City, SD|
|Holiday Inn Rushmore Plaza||Rapid City, SD|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Transfers, optional tours and gratuities.
Passengers arriving to Phoenix/Scottsdale should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00 pm.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
All sightseeing and itinerary inclusions are subject to favorable weather conditions and seasonality. In those instances, and until the roads are available for travel, often unpredictable until the last moment, roads, routes and sites will be amended.
National Parks route and program may vary according to weather conditions, seasonal changes, safety issues and wildlife migration patterns.
Experience the magnificent views of Sedona on this Scenic Rim tour in a Pink Jeep. Ascend an amazing 1500 feet to the very top of the Mogollon Rim. From this vantage point, you’ll see the majestic red rock formations that make Sedona world-famous and extraordinary views of the lowland deserts combined with the Ponderosa Pine forests of the high mountains. Along the trail stop for photos -- it is a photographer’s dream come true!
Details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1.5 hours.
*This activity is an off road experience reaching elevations of 1500 ft and people with difficulty breathing, heart, back or other medical conditions should consider the mild, all-paved tour option, available locally only. The paved option does not have elevation changes as you explore on scenic paved roads while experiencing flora, fauna, geology and history of the area. This option will not view the same sights as the off-road version and utilizes public roads for a smooth ride. Stop(s) and amount of time spent, may vary depending on traffic conditions.
|Day #2||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019||$69.00|
See the stark beauty of this great valley with its sandstone masterpieces that tower at heights of 400 to 1000 feet, framed by scenic clouds casting shadows that graciously roam the desert floor. These fragile pinnacles of rock are surrounded by miles of mesas and buttes, shrubs, trees and windblown sand, all comprising the magnificent colors of the valley. All of this harmoniously combines to make Monument Valley a truly wondrous experience and an unforgettable day. Start at the Navajo Tribal Park with stops at "The Mittens" and "John Ford’s Point/Three Sisters" Overlooks for fantastic photo opportunities. Learn more about the native craft of rug weaving at a demonstration by Navajo Hogan craftsmen before enjoying a Navajo Taco lunch at Goulding's Stagecoach Restaurant. Enjoy some free time to browse through the Goulding's Museum before returning to your hotel. Transfers to and from the hotel are included.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 8 hours.
|Day #4||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019||$79.00|