Graceland, the Grand Ole Opry, Bourbon Street: it's all waiting for you on this unique tour. You'll explore the roots of modern American music, with some amazing history and culture along the way. Visit Nashville's historic recording studios, tour an antebellum plantation and get the lowdown on Creole cooking with a professional chef in New Orleans. Plus, take an incredible bayou adventure through the backcountry of southern Louisiana. Click the Itinerary tab for details, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Newark-Nashville, New Orleans-Newark
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Nashville
- 2 nights Memphis
- 1 night Natchez
- 3 nights New Orleans
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- 12 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- In Nashville, tour historic RCA Studio B, one of the oldest remaining recording studios in the U.S.
- Follow in the footsteps of great musicians on the Nashville’s Walk of Fame on Music Mile
- Attend a performance at the renowned Grand Ole Opry, famous home of country music
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, the world's largest popular music museum
- In Memphis, visit the American Soul Music Museum
- Tour Graceland, the palatial mansion of American legend Elvis Presley on his 14 acre estate
- Travel to Indianola to tour the BB King Museum honoring his extraordinary life and music
- Visit the Frogmore Plantation with its historic buildings, steam gin and fascinating museum
- Stop in Baton Rouge, the jewel of Louisiana a blend of extraordinary history and culture
- Walking tour of the iconic French Quarter, the oldest neighborhood in vibrant New Orleans
- Visit the unique Presbytere with its exquisite collection of Mardi Gras memorabilia
- Cooking demonstration by a Professional Chef – learn the secrets of classic New Orleans specialties
Optional tours, transfers and gratuities.
Passengers arriving in Nashville should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00 pm.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This evening, drive to Glenfield Plantation for a tour of the historic antebellum home. Learn about its history as part of a working cotton plantation and disputes on its grounds during the Civil War. Afterwards, experience southern hospitality and enjoy dinner while being entertained by talented local musicians.
Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours
|Day #5||01 Sep 2018 - 30 Nov 2019||$65.00|
It’s only fitting to take a mixology class on classic New Orleans cocktails, in a city where the cocktail was said to be born. The class is skillfully conducted by a master bartender. Learn bartending tricks, while listening to the history of the city’s most infamous cocktails. Sample your concoctions along with some light fare and snacks.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #6||01 Mar 2019 - 31 Dec 2020||$59.00|