Explore some of America's most treasured landscapes and famous drives as you explore California's Gold Coast, San Francisco, and Yosemite National Park. Tour San Francisco, drive down the Pacific to Monterey, and discover enchanting vistas on the world-famous 17-Mile Drive. From the Big Sur coast, it's inland to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, where you'll explore Yosemite's natural wonders. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more about this delightful tour, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 for expert planning assistance.
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Seattle-San Francisco, San Francisco-Seattle
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- 2 nights San Francisco
- 2 nights Monterey
- 1 night Paso Robles
- 2 nights El Portal (Yosemite National Park)
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 9 meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour of the beloved "City by the Bay" includes the historic Presidio
- Visit stunning Monterey with its picture-perfect beaches
- Drive along the breathtaking Monterey Bay Peninsula, known as the 17-Mile Drive
- Visit the inspiring Mission San Carlos Borromeo del río Carmelo in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Stroll through the enchanting seaside town of Carmel, a haven for artists and celebrities
- Tour Hearst Castle, the awe-inspiring mansion and estate of William Randolph Hearst
- At Yosemite’s Visitors Center learn how the spectacular landscape was formed
- Explore wondrous Yosemite National Park - view Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan and Half Dome cliff
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
||Call For Air||$1849|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not includes arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers returning to San Francisco from El Portal (Yosemite National Park) on Day 8 should select flights that depart no earlier than 2:00 pm. El Portal (Yosemite National Park) is approximately a 3.5 hour drive from the San Francisco International Airport.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*Due to extreme storms and landslides, a large portion of the Pacific Coastal Highway has been closed for demolition and reconstruction. Until the Pacific Coastal Highway re-opens, passengers will travel inland between Monterey and Hearst Castle.
Travel north, across the Golden Gate Bridge, to Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy the scenic, primeval park which features old growth coast redwood forests, dozens of species of birds, ferns, flowers and more. Various trails allow you to explore the area as coast redwoods, the tallest living trees in the world soar around you. Next, enjoy time at leisure in nearby Sausalito. The town of Sausalito, once an industrial center and transportation hub, is now an artistic, charming town that features spectacular waterfront views, art galleries, shops, cafes and more. Stroll Bridgeway the main street or relax and enjoy the vistas of the bay and hillside landscape of the town
Included are round-trip transfers from your hotel. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #2||16 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$45.00|