The majestic countryside and freewheeling spirit of the Pacific Northwest awaits, as you travel from the Cascade Mountains to San Francisco. You'll stop at can't-miss landmarks like the Avenue of the Giants, surrounded by massive, ancient redwood trees. Sip wine in Oregon's Willamette Valley and discover the stunning blue depths of Crater Lake. Discover the windswept Oregon Dunes National Park by dune buggy, and enjoy a Victorian seaside town in Humboldt Bay. This journey through Americana is truly unforgettable! Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 for expert planning assistance.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Los Angeles-Portland, San Francisco-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Portland
- 1 night Newport
- 2 nights Roseburg
- 1 night Eureka
- 1 night San Francisco
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 10 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- View the Columbia River Gorge, a twisting river canyon cutting through the Cascade Mountains
- Enjoy a delectable lunch and wine tastings in the lush vineyards of Oregon's Willamette Valley
- Ride a Dune Buggy through the wild and untamed dunes of Oregon Dunes Recreation Park
- Visit Crater Lake, one of the crown jewels of the country with its pristine crystal-blue waters
- Explore monumental Redwood National Park, home to some of the tallest trees in the world
- Drive on the majestic "Avenue of the Giants" with its endless vistas of ancient redwoods
- Cross the legendary Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco, the stunning "City by the Bay"
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfer.
Passengers arriving in Portland should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00 pm.
All sightseeing and itinerary inclusions are subject to favorable weather conditions and seasonality.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Embark on a narrated cruise along the shores of the Humboldt Bay followed by dinner in Eureka’s Old Town district. Step aboard the historic Madaket, the oldest passenger carrying vessel in continuous service in the United States. Enjoy the cool ocean breeze as you pass by a lighthouse, the Fisherman’s Statue and the iconic Carson Mansion. Learn about the history, industries, surrounding landmarks, and more that have shaped the Bay for over a hundred years. Keep a look out for seals, migratory birds and other wildlife. Afterwards sit down to dinner at a charming Old Town restaurant specializing in fresh local seafood.
It is recommended that you wear closed-toe shoes for this activity. For some, this activity may be considered very strenuous. The weather can be cold and windy, depending on the season. Suggested items to bring include: layered clothing (waterproof windbreaker and fleece) and knit-cap. Blankets are also available on board.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours including transfers from your hotel. Details to be advised locally.
|Day #6||01 Jun 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$69.00|