Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Denver-Albuquerque, Albuquerque-Denver
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Albuquerque
- 2 nights Taos
- 2 nights Santa Fe
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour Albuquerque's Old Town, built in the 1700s, the essence of old New Mexico
- Visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center to learn about the history of the Pueblo people
- Travel to the Bandelier Monument, explore the remains of an ancient Pueblo culture
- Visit Santuario de Chimayo, a major pilgrimage site dubbed the "Lourdes of the USA"
- At the Ortega Weaving Shop view hand-woven rugs and watch a demonstration of the craft
- Tour Taos Pueblo, a famed UNESCO World Heritage Site that reveals an untouched way of life
- Visit Ghost Ranch where world-famous artist Georgia O’Keeffe lived and worked
- Tour the renowned Georgia O’Keeffe Museum in Santa Fe exhibiting contemporary art
- In Santa Fe, see the State Capital and visit the Palace of the Governors and New Mexico History Museum
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, nor are the transfers included if flight schedule does not meet the schedule below:
Passengers arriving to Albuquerque (ABQ) on Day 1 should select flights that arrive no earlier than 4:00 am. Shuttle transfers from Albuquerque (ABQ) will depart between 4:00 am and 11:00 pm.
Passengers departing to Albuquerque (ABQ) on Day 7 should select flights that depart no earlier than 11:00 am. Shuttle transfers to Albuquerque (ABQ) will depart at approximately 8:00 am, 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm. Timing advised locally by Tour Manager. Albuquerque (ABQ) is approximately a 1 hour drive from Santa Fe.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*Please note the visit to Taos Pueblo is subject to unexpected closures that occur for religious activities, and/or tribal ceremonies in the community.
**Please note the visit Georgia O'Keefe Museum may have unexpected closures for renovations and routine maintenance.
This afternoon partake in the optional excursion that includes lunch as well as the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History and Sandia Peak Tram. The Museum showcases the intriguing story of New Mexico in the development of nuclear technology. Exhibits cover the origins of the field, modern applications, and the future of nuclear science. Conclude with a breathtaking ride on the Sandia Peak Tram. At a distance of 2.7 miles, this is one of the longest aerial trams in the world. Enjoy amazing panoramic views of the Rio Grande Valley as you travel over the rugged canyon below.
Included are round-trip transfers from your hotel. Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
*Please note the weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains and that certain conditions may cause the Tramway to close without notice.
|Day #2||01 May 2017 - 06 Oct 2017||$62.00|
|07 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$65.00|