Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Los Angeles-Phoenix, Rapid City-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 13 nights accommodations
- 1 night Scottsdale
- 1 night Tusayan (Grand Canyon)
- 2 nights Page
- 2 nights Springdale
- 1 night Salt Lake City
- 1 night Jackson
- 2 nights Yellowstone National Park
- 1 night Cody
- 2 nights Rapid City
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 18 meals: 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Stay in the Old Town of Scottsdale, where the "Old West meets the New West"
- Visit picturesque Sedona, with its distinctive red rock formations and artist community
- Stop at Montezuma Castle, site of prehistoric Native American cliff dwellings
- Stand in awe at the rim of the Grand Canyon with its breathtaking beauty
- View Lake Powell, one of the largest man-made lakes in the world
- Tour Bryce Canyon, a wondrous land of pines and oddly sculpted red rock formations
- Discover Zion National Park, enjoy short hikes and stunning views
- Salt Lake City Tabernacle, home of the world-famous Tabernacle Choir and Temple Square
- Discover dramatic Grand Teton National Park with its jagged peaks, glaciers, lakes and dense forests
- Visit Yellowstone National Park established in 1872, as the first national park in the United States
- Mount Rushmore the largest statue-monument in the world
- Crazy Horse Memorial started over 50 years ago and is still incomplete
|14 Day Ultimate National Parks|
|Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town||Scottsdale, AZ|
|Red Feather Lodge||Grand Canyon, AZ|
|Lake Powell Resort||Page, AZ|
|Holiday Inn Express - Springdale Utah||Springdale, UT|
|Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Quality Inn & Suites 49'er||Jackson, WY|
|Canyon Lodge||Yellowstone National Park, WY|
|Grant Village||Yellowstone National Park, WY|
|Holiday Inn - Buffalo Bill Village Resort||Cody, WY|
|Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City||Rapid City, SD|
|Holiday Inn Rushmore Plaza||Rapid City, SD|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival transfer, but does include departure transfer.
Passengers arriving to Phoenix/Scottsdale should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00 pm.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Experience the magnificent views of Sedona on this Scenic Rim tour in a Pink Jeep. Ascend an amazing 2000 feet to the very top of the Mogollon Rim. From this vantage point, you’ll see the majestic red rock formations that make Sedona world-famous and extraordinary views of the lowland deserts combined with the Ponderosa Pine forests of the high mountains. Along the trail stop for photos -- it is a photographer’s dream come true!
Details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1.5 hours.
*This activity is an off road experience and people with difficulty breathing, heart, back or other medical conditions should consider the scenic, paved tour option. Details to be advised locally by your Tour Manager.
|Day #2||01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017||$65.00|
This evening, enjoy dinner before seeing Historic Native American Dances performed by young Navajo dancers. They will not only dance, but inform you about the interesting culture of the Dine, The Navajo People. You will see different styles of Native American dances, including the traditional hoop dance, in which the performer creates various figures (traditional and modern) out of hoops.
Included are round-trip transfers from your hotel. Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #3||01 Jan 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$39.00|
See the stark beauty of this great valley with its sandstone masterpieces that tower at heights of 400 to 1000 feet, framed by scenic clouds casting shadows that graciously roam the desert floor. These fragile pinnacles of rock are surrounded by miles of mesas and buttes, shrubs, trees and windblown sand, all comprising the magnificent colors of the valley. All of this harmoniously combines to make Monument Valley a truly wondrous experience and an unforgettable day. Start at the Navajo Tribal Park with stops at "The Mittens" and "John Ford’s Point/Three Sisters" Overlooks for fantastic photo opportunities. Learn more about the native craft of rug weaving at a demonstration by Navajo Hogan craftsmen before enjoying a Navajo Taco lunch at Goulding'’s Stagecoach Restaurant. Enjoy some free time to browse through the Goulding's Museum before returning to your hotel. Transfers to and from the hotel are included.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 8 hours.
|Day #4||01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017||$79.00|
This lighting ceremony turns the granite mountainside, representing the first 130 years of the history of the United States, into a giant illuminated screen and back-drop to music and vibrant animations which tell the story of the rich heritage and history of the site. View the faces of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln as you enjoy this moving performance, featuring an inspiring rendition of the national anthem.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours including transfers. Included are round-trip transfers from your hotel to Mount Rushmore.
Note: Beginning and ending dates are subject to change based on the seasonal opening and closing of Evening Lighting Ceremony due to regulations of the National Park Service.
|Day #13||01 Jun 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$19.00|