Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Newark-Nashville, New Orleans-Newark
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Nashville
- 2 nights Memphis
- 1 night Natchez
- 3 nights New Orleans
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 12 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- In Nashville, tour historic RCA Studio B, one of the oldest remaining recording studios in the U.S.
- Follow in the footsteps of great musicians on the Nashville’s Walk of Fame on Music Mile
- Attend a performance at the renowned Grand Ole Opry, famous home of country music
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, the world's largest popular music museum
- In Memphis, visit the American Soul Music Museum
- Tour Graceland, the palatial mansion of American legend Elvis Presley on his 14 acre estate
- Travel to Indianola to tour the BB King Museum honoring his extraordinary life and music
- Visit the Frogmore Plantation with its historic buildings, steam gin and fascinating museum
- Stop in Baton Rouge, the jewel of Louisiana a blend of extraordinary history and culture
- Walking tour of the iconic French Quarter, the oldest neighborhood in vibrant New Orleans
- Visit the unique Presbytere with its exquisite collection of Mardi Gras memorabilia
- Cooking demonstration by a Professional Chef – learn the secrets of classic New Orleans specialties
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*Nov 3 departure will feature a performance at the Original Ryman Auditorium in Downtown Nashville, instead of the Grand Ole Opry.
Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant where you will taste traditional Southern fare while a live blues performance keeps you entertained throughout the night!
Included are round-trip transfers from your hotel. Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #5||01 Mar 2017 - 30 Nov 2017||$44.00|