Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Washington Dulles-Jacksonville, Charleston-Washington Dulles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Jacksonville
- 2 nights Savannah
- 3 nights Charleston
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 10 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit Jekyll Island majestically situated in the midst of Georgia’s fabled "Golden Isles"
- Enjoy beautiful Savannah, often called the "Belle of the South"
- Guided horse-drawn carriage tour of Beaufort’s historic center
- City Tour of Charleston, brimming with historic charm
- Bull Island, one of the most sustainable ecosystems in the world
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfer.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*Please note that due to local events, the Sep 15 departure will not include the narrated tram tour of Jekyll Island's Historic District. Alternative sightseeing will be provided locally by your Tour Manager.
Walk inside the gates of one of Charleston’s oldest graveyards after dark. Explore the dark corners, and learn about the history of Charleston and stories of the famous individuals who found their final resting place in the ‘Holy City’. Graveyards are endearing pockets of Charleston - so much so that they are often referred to here as simply “gardens.” Listen to the history, intrigue and tales of love and loss with a local guide for this evening excursion.
Details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 1.5 hours.
|Day #5||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Dec 2018||$22.00|
Tour one of the oldest working plantations in the South, Boone Hall, where you’ll hear about the day-to-day life of those who ran the plantation as well as their fascinating history. See the many various plants, flowers, and trees that are currently growing in the beautiful gardens including the antique roses that are over 100 years old. See the Georgian-designed home the blends recovered materials and antique furnishings to recreate an atmosphere that would have surrounded a Coastal Carolina planter's family and his guests. Learn about the history of Boone Hall Plantation and its evolution through several owners since the 17th century.
Included are round-trip transfers from your hotel.
Details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #6||01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018||$35.00|