Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Detroit, Chicago-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 1 night Detroit (Dearborn)
- 1 night Bay City
- 2 nights Mackinac Island
- 1 night Traverse City
- 3 nights Chicago
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 14 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour the Henry Ford Museum that commemorates the achievements of American inventors
- A delightful visit to the "Little Bavarian" village of Frankenmuth founded in the 1800s
- Mackinac Island, a wooded paradise encircled by pristine waters
- Sightseeing tour of peaceful Mackinac by horse-drawn carriage reveals grand Victorian cottages
- Visit Fort Mackinac, built by the British to guard the Straits during the American Revolution
- In Traverse City, tour the Music House Museum’s rare collection of antique musical instruments
- Stop at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, one of the nation’s most significant sculpture and botanic experiences
- Tour the Rookery Light Court, a Chicago landmark, containing one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s most dramatic interior compositions
- A sensational visit to the 360 Chicago, formerly Hancock Observatory, that soars 1,000 feet above the skyline
- Enjoy a fascinating cruise on the Chicago river, highlighting the city’s architecture, history, and landmarks
|9 Day Michigan's Lakes & Mackinac Island with Chicago|
|DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Dearborn||Detroit, MI|
|DoubleTree by Hilton Bay City||Bay City, MI|
|Grand Hotel Mackinac Island||Mackinac Island, MI|
|Best Western Plus Four Seasons||Traverse City, MI|
|Comfort Inn Traverse City||Traverse City, MI|
|Palmer House A Hilton Hotel||Chicago, IL|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfer.
Passengers arriving to Detroit should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00pm.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*Evening wear is required in all areas of the Grand Hotel after 6PM
**Please note the visit to Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse is subject to change based on the seasonal opening and closing
***Please note, some areas of the Chicago Theatre may be restricted based on performance schedules and events.