Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Seattle-Edmonton, Calgary-Seattle
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- 1 night Edmonton
- 2 nights Jasper
- 1 night Lake Louise
- 2 nights Banff
- 1 night Calgary
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 9 meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Travel to Jasper, an alpine community with views of sparking blue lakes and the Rockies
- Cruise to magical Spirit Island, the iconic crown jewel of Jasper National Park
- Travel on the Icefields Parkway past glaciers, ice fields and majestic mountains
- Enjoy a thrilling Ice Explorer excursion onto the surface of the massive Athabasca Glacier
- A day filled with unmatched beauty at crystal-clear Moraine Lake with its indigo blue waters
- Views of glistening Lake Louise, located in the heart of grand and historic Banff National Park
- Walk along the picturesque trails of the Johnston Canyon
- Explore wondrous Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Calgary, set between prairies and peaks, a city that grew out of the Canadian West
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include departure transfer.
It is recommended that passengers select flights that arrive in Edmonton no later than 5 pm on Day 1.
Departure transfer is not required as Delta Calgary Airport Hotel is connected to Calgary International Airport.
All sightseeing and itinerary inclusions are subject to favorable weather conditions and seasonality. In those instances, and until the roads are available for travel, often unpredictable until the last moment, roads, routes and sites will be amended.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Join a raft trip on the Athabasca River for a unique perspective of Jasper National Park. The trip passes through many small sets of rapids and calm stretches, which allows your guide to point out the natural and human history of Jasper. This same route was used by the fur traders over two centuries ago. Sit back and enjoy the spectacular scenery around as your guide does all of the rowing and provides expert commentary.
Pick-up and drop-off at hotel. Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours*
*Length of tour is subject to change due to season and river flow
|Day #3||01 Jun 2017 - 31 Aug 2017||$55.00|
Ride through the forest and take in the mountain scenery from the comfort of a covered wagon. The ride takes you along the base of Sulphur Mountain, along the Bow River to 3 Mile Cabin. Dig into a hearty meal fit for a cowboy. Relax and enjoy the atmosphere or partake in some western activities. Try your hand at calf roping, challenge friends to a game of horseshoes or relax in the picnic area.
Included are round-trip transfers from your hotel. Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #6||01 Jun 2017 - 31 Aug 2017||$71.00|