Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Newark-Toronto, Montreal-Newark
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 9 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Toronto
- 2 nights Ottawa
- 2 nights Quebec City
- 2 nights Montreal
- 12 meals: 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Explore Toronto with its glistening skyline, Ontario’s dynamic capital
- A thrilling boat ride takes you to the foot of Niagara Falls
- Enjoy a wine tasting in enchanting Niagara-on-the-Lake
- From the shores of the majestic St. Lawrence River, a delightful cruise to the 1,000 Islands with views of Boldt Castle
- Ottawa, capital city of Canada, a cosmopolitan city on the south bank of the Ottawa River
- Enjoy lunch at an authentic Sugar Shack - indulge your sweet tooth with delicious maple products
- Discover delightful Québec City, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel to French influenced Montreal, the largest city in Québec, a captivating blend of old and new
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not includes arrival/departure transfers.
It is recommended that passengers select flights that arrive no later than 5 pm on Day 1.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*Changing of the Guard ceremony only takes place during the end of June through August.
Discover Ottawa's history and sights while cruising on a 100% electric vessel, navigating on the Rideau Canal which connects the city of Ottawa on the Ottawa River to the city of Kingston on Lake Ontario. It is the oldest continuously operated canal system in North America and was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2017. During your narrated cruise you will discover the rich cultural heritage of the City of Ottawa. From the Chateau Laurier to Dow's Lake, you will have the chance to learn about thirty different sites that have marked the history of the city. After your cruise, enjoy dinner in a local restaurant.
Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel. Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #5||01 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$69.00|
This afternoon, travel to the historical borough of Île d'Orléans and celebrate Québec's rural tradition with its gorgeous scenery stretching along the banks of the St. Lawrence River. Enjoy lunch at an old flour mill which dates back to 1700s. Continue to a local museum to learn the history and production of copper. See a demonstration on repoussé, a metalworking technique, and create your own piece of art. After, journey to the Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, the second oldest pilgrimage site in North America. Discover the shrine’s extraordinary history through its paintings, mosaics, stained-glass windows, and stone and wooden sculptures. Depart for Quebec City with a final stop at Montmorency Falls to view one of the province's most spectacular sites.
Included are round-trip transfers to and from your hotel. Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
|Day #7||01 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$40.00|