The perfect first-time trip to the United Kingdom, with a roster of must-see sites including Stonehenge, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Edinburgh Castle. Enjoy tours of London, Liverpool, the Lake District and beyond, plus plenty of leisure time to explore on your own. Enjoy great hotels and special dining experiences along the way! This itinerary includes April-October 2019 departure dates. For October-March departures, please see our Affordable England & Scotland tours, which offers special off-season savings!
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-London, Edinburgh-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights accommodations
- 2 nights London
- 1 night Bath
- 1 night Liverpool
- 2 nights Edinburgh
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†♦
- 9 meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour Stonehenge, the best-known prehistoric monument in England and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the 2000 year old Roman Baths and Georgian pump room with its natural mineral water
- Tour Edinburgh Castle, where you can see the Crown Room, Royal Palace and St. Margaret’s Chapel
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
♦ London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost.
Triples are not available.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Today the focus is on two of the most impressive monuments within London's original "Square Mile". Visit the Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. Now the Crown Jewels are kept here and you will have a viewing of these, as well as seeing the iconic Tower Bridge. Continue for a guided visit of St. Paul's Cathedral, where Charles married Diana in 1981. Also, view the exterior architecture of Sir Christopher Wren's Dome, a masterpiece and landmark of London's skyline.
Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #3||23 Sep 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$95.00|
Leaving Bath in the late afternoon, enjoy a drive through the Wiltshire countryside to the picturesque village of Lacock. Owned by the National Trust to preserve its character and heritage, Lacock is often used as a location for films, such as the Harry Potter series, Pride and Prejudice, Cranford and many others. Time to explore the town and later enjoy dinner at an historic local Inn.
Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
|Day #4||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$70.00|