Roman ruins, ancient cities, incredible landscapes and castles from the Crusades: explore Jordan's incredible heritage with this in-depth tour. You'll enjoy top hotels, cultural experiences and insightful tours of historic sites and cities. Learn about the art of mosaics from artisans before viewing an ancient example in St. George's Church. Lunch in a Bedouin tent in the desert. Float in the incredibly buoyant Dead Sea. There's so much waiting for you in Jordan! Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights New York-Amman, Amman-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Amman
- 1 night Dead Sea
- 2 nights Petra
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 11 meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visa to Jordan
- Enjoy a city tour of Amman, capital of the Kingdom of Jordan
- Float in the buoyant, salty waters of the Dead Sea
- Stand atop Mount Nebo, where Moses climbed to see the Promised Land
- At Madaba, see the vivid 6th century mosaic map of the Holy Land
- Explore astonishing Petra, the Nabatean city sculpted from rock
- Travel to Wadi Rum, a surreal desert terrain known as “The Valley of the Moon”
- Experience a traditional lunch in a Bedouin tent
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This morning, travel to the religious site of Bethany to explore first-hand the foundations of Christianity. The site of John the Baptist's settlement at Bethany where Jesus was baptized has long been known from the Bible and from Byzantine and medieval texts. The site has now been identified on the east bank of the Jordan River in Jordan, only 15 minutes by car from the Dead Sea Hotel. The Bethany area site formed part of the early Christian pilgrimage route between Jerusalem, the Jordan River, and Mount Nebo. This area is also associated with the biblical account of how the Prophet Elijah (Mar Elias in Arabic) ascended to heaven in a whirlwind on a chariot of fire. This is not to be confused with the village of Bethany near Jerusalem, where the Bible says Lazarus was raised from the dead. After the tour transfer back to your hotel.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #4||12 Apr 2017 - 30 Apr 2020||$75.00|