Take an unforgettable journey through some of the Middle East's most fantastic destinations. Enjoy stylish accommodations, included tours, and magnificent optional excursions. You'll explore the opulent city of Dubai, an intoxicating blend of ancient tradition and futuristic present, the "White City" of Amman in Jordan, the ancient city of Petra, carved from the mountains in the 3rd century BCE, and more. Click the Itinerary tab for details, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 for expert planning assistance.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Dubai-Amman, Amman-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 5 nights Dubai
- 2 nights Dead Sea
- 2 nights Petra
- 2 nights Amman
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Dubai tourism fee
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival
- 18 meals: 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visa to Jordan
- During the Dubai City Tour, view the man-made Palm Island and Dubai’s signature landmark Burj Al Arab
- Embark on a city tour of Abu Dhabi that includes a visit to Zayed House and the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a masterpiece of modern Islamic architecture
- Enjoy a traditional Dhow Dinner Cruise on the Dubai Marina Canal
- Ascend to the very top of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Float in the buoyant, salty waters of the Dead Sea in Jordan
- Stand atop Mount Nebo, where Moses climbed to see the Promised Land
- At Madaba, see the vivid 6th century mosaic map of the Holy Land
- Explore astonishing Petra, the Nabatean city sculpted from rock
- Travel to Wadi Rum, a surreal desert terrain known as “The Valley of the Moon”
- Tour the archaeological site of Jerash, known as the “Pompeii of the East”
- Enjoy a city tour of Amman, capital of the Kingdom of Jordan
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Jun 13, 2019 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land|
|2020 Dates & Prices||2020 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Board a 4X4 vehicle in Dubai and head out towards the highest sand dunes of the surreal surrounding desert. Feel the thrill of "dune bashing" as you spiral up and down the enormous golden dunes. Upon reaching the Bedouin campsite, you'll be welcomed with traditional Arabic coffee and might have the opportunity to ride a camel. Then, enjoy a specially prepared barbecue dinner. Later, enjoy a Tanoura dance show, then watch as a captivating belly dancer enchants you with her swirling dances before returning to Dubai.
Pick up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
*This activity is an off road experience. Pregnant women or anyone with difficulty breathing, heart, back or other medical conditions should consider whether this optional tour is right for them.
|Day #4||01 Sep 2019 - 01 Jun 2020||$75.00|
This half-day tour takes you to Sharjah, the "Pearl of the Gulf." Visit the Islamic Museum which houses more than 5000 artifacts from all over the Islamic World. Continue to the Heritage Museum where you will discover Sharjah's rich and diverse heritage and explore traditions that have endured the test of time. A visit to Sharjah is not complete without a stroll in the souks, where you can bargain for jewelry, handicrafts, and carpets, among other specialty items. Visit the Souk Al Arsah, the oldest in the country, and Souk Al Markazi, the largest souk in Sharjah with over 600 shops where you can bargain to your heart’s content.
Pick up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #5||01 Sep 2019 - 30 Jun 2020||$39.00|
This morning, travel to the religious site of Bethany to explore first-hand the foundations of Christianity. The site of John the Baptist's settlement at Bethany where Jesus was baptized has long been known from the Bible and from Byzantine and medieval texts. The site has now been identified on the east bank of the Jordan River in Jordan, only 15 minutes by car from the Dead Sea Hotel. The Bethany area site formed part of the early Christian pilgrimage route between Jerusalem, the Jordan River, and Mount Nebo. This area is also associated with the biblical account of how the Prophet Elijah (Mar Elias in Arabic) ascended to heaven in a whirlwind on a chariot of fire. This is not to be confused with the village of Bethany near Jerusalem, where the Bible says Lazarus was raised from the dead. After the tour transfer back to your hotel.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #8||12 Apr 2017 - 30 Apr 2020||$75.00|