With astonishing natural wonders and vibrant cities, this tour takes you deep into the majestic beauty of South America's soaring mountains, sophisticated architecture, and diverse cultures. From Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro an d Santiago, to national parks including glaciers, waterfalls and amazing wildlife, this vacation will tap into your inner adventurer. Click the itinerary tab for details, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Miami-Santiago, Rio de Janeiro-Miami
Some departure dates may be offered from an alternate nearby airport. Check flight itinerary options when booking Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Santiago-Punta Arenas, El Calafate-Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires-Iguazu, Iguassu-Rio de Janeiro
- 15 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Santiago
- 1 night Punta Arenas
- 1 night Puerto Natales
- 2 nights Torres del Paine
- 3 nights El Calafate
- 2 nights Buenos Aires
- 2 nights Iguazu
- 2 nights Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 25 Meals: 15 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Take a city tour of Santiago, the energetic capital of Chile
- View the magnificent island of Tierra del Fuego
- Travel to the Strait of Magellan used by valiant explorers such as Drake, Fitzroy and Darwin
- View the astonishing Balmaceda Glacier, habitat of cormorants and sea lions
- Visit Torres del Paine, one of the most impressive sights in the Southern Hemisphere
- Travel to Perito Moreno Glacier at Los Glaciares National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, the sophisticated “Paris of South America”
- Learn to Tango in Buenos Aires with professional Argentine dancers
- Stand in awe at majestic Iguassu Falls one of nature's most impressive achievements
- At the summit of Rio’s Corcovado Mountain stand before the statue of Christ the Redeemer
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|17 Day Chile, Argentina & Brazil with Patagonia's Glaciers|
|Hotel Plaza San Francisco||Santiago|
|Cabo de Hornos Hotel||Punta Arenas|
|CostAustralis Hotel||Puerto Natales|
|Hotel Lago Grey||Torres del Paine|
|Hotel Rio Serrano||Torres del Paine|
|Kosten Aike Hotel||El Calafate|
|Panamericano Buenos Aires||Buenos Aires|
|Amerian Portal del Iguazu||Iguazu|
|Windsor Excelsior Hotel||Rio de Janeiro|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights Santiago-Punta Arenas, El Calafate-Buenos Aires, Bunoes Aires-Iguazu & Iguassu-Rio de Janeiro.
Passport information must be submitted to Gate 1 Travel at least 60 days prior to departure.
Mar 20 departure will be accommodated at the Lago Grey in Torres del Paine
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*The itinerary on Days 6-10 may be modified depending on weather conditions, safety, and the decision of the local guides/captain of the boat.
Depart from the hotel towards the Maipo Valley, one of Chile’s most important wine producing areas. Don Francisco Undurraga was one of the pioneers of wine making in Chile, and created the Viña Undurraga in 1885 with plants brought back from France and Germany. Today, with more than 125 years of tradition, Undurraga is present in more than 70 countries. Undurraga produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Gewürstraminer, Carménère, and Chardonnay. There is a tasting of different wines during the tour and the cost includes a souvenir glass. Afterwards, return to the hotel.
Pick-up and drop-off at hotel; Tour duration is approximately 4 hours.
|Day #3||31 Mar 2018 - 31 Dec 2019||$64.00|
Depart from your hotel for a brief driving tour of Rio de Janeiro on your way to Sugar Loaf Mountain. While passing through the downtown, admire the myriad of city landmarks such as the Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, the Municipal Theatre, and the Sambadrome. Upon arriving at Praia Vermelha, begin the first leg of your journey up Sugar Loaf Mountain. Hop in a cable car and ascend from street level to the top of Urca Hill. Over the course of that 3 minute ride, a superb panorama unfolds right before your eyes. At Urca, enter a second cable car for the ride to the summit. After a 6 minute ride, you will be welcomed to the top by an unsurpassed view. From this location, the entire area is within your grasp, including Rio, the bridge, the bay, the age-old majestic mountain range, and Niteroi, a city on the other side of the bay.
Pick-up and drop-off at hotel. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #16||01 Jan 2019 - 15 Jan 2020||$46.00|