Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Miami-Santiago, Buenos Aires-Miami
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Santiago-Punta Arenas, El Calafate-Buenos Aires
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Santiago
- 1 night Punta Arenas
- 1 night Puerto Natales
- 2 nights Torres del Paine
- 3 nights El Calafate
- 2 nights Buenos Aires
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 19 Meals: 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Take a city tour of Santiago, the energetic capital of Chile
- View the magnificent island of Tierra del Fuego
- Travel to the Strait of Magellan used by valiant explorers such as Drake, Fitzroy and Darwin
- View the astonishing Balmaceda Glacier, habitat of cormorants and sea lions
- Visit Torres del Paine, one of the most impressive sights in the Southern Hemisphere
- Travel to Perito Moreno Glacier at Los Glaciares National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour of cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, the sophisticated “Paris of South America”
- Learn to Tango in Buenos Aires with professional Argentine dancers
|13 Day Chile & Argentina with Patagonia's Glaciers (Miami Special)|
|Hotel Plaza San Francisco||Santiago|
|Cabo de Hornos Hotel||Punta Arenas|
|Hotel Dreams del Estrecho||Punta Arenas|
|CostAustralis Hotel||Puerto Natales|
|Hotel Lago Grey||Torres del Paine|
|Hotel Rio Serrano||Torres del Paine|
|Kosten Aike Hotel||El Calafate|
|Panamericano Buenos Aires||Buenos Aires|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Passport information must be submitted to Gate 1 Travel at least 60 days prior to departure.
Feb 13 departure will be accommodated at Hotel Dreams del Estrecho in Punta Arenas.
Mar 13 departure will be accommodated at the Hotel Lago Grey in Torres del Paine.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
*The Day 6 through Day 10 itinerary may be modified depending on weather conditions, safety, and the decision of the local guides/captain of the boat.
Depart from the hotel towards the Maipo Valley, one of Chile’s most important wine producing areas. Don Francisco Undurraga was one of the pioneers of wine making in Chile, and created the Viña Undurraga in 1885 with plants brought back from France and Germany. Today, with more than 125 years of tradition, Undurraga is present in more than 70 countries. Undurraga produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Gewürstraminer, Carménère, and Chardonnay. There is a tasting of different wines during the tour and the cost includes a souvenir glass. Afterwards, return to the hotel.
Pick-up and drop-off at hotel; Tour duration is approximately 4 hours.
|Day #3||31 Mar 2018 - 15 Jan 2020||$64.00|