Discover unforgettable landscapes and get to know the people, culture and history of Bolivia and Chile on this enchanting small group tour. If you've dreamed of going off the beaten path and meeting the locals, this is the tour for you. Incredible experiences like sailing across Lake Titicaca by traditional reed boat are on the agenda, plus visits to Bolivia's famous salt flats, the witch market of La Paz, and stargazing in the Atamaca Desert. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 for expert planning assistance.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights Miami-La Paz, Santiago-Miami
Some departure dates may be offered from an alternate nearby airport. Check flight itinerary options when booking.
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: La Paz-Uyuni & Calama-Santiago
- 10 nights accommodations
- 3 nights La Paz
- 2 nights Colchani
- 3 nights Atacama
- 2 nights Santiago
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 23 meals: 11 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 6 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Tour La Paz and Valle de la Luna with its unusual moon-like terrain
- Sail by catamaran on Lake Titicaca to the mythical Isla del Sol, birthplace of the Inca Empire
- At Solar de Uyuni, marvel at the world's largest salt flat - a surreal landscape!
- Discover Isla Incahuasi, an island covered by thousands of giant cacti that measure up to 26 feet high
- Visit Pukara de Quitor and Tulor archaeological sites in Chile's Atacama Desert
- Admire the deep blue Miscanti and Meñique lagoons, surrounded by salt and towering volcanoes
- At the astounding Atacama Salt Flats encounter colorful species of flamingoes
- Tour the geothermal El Tatio geyser field, the largest in the Southern Hemisphere
- Embark on a city tour of Santiago, the energetic capital of Chile
- Journey to the picturesque port city of Valparaiso, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit pristine Vina del Mar, the “Garden City” with its pretty parks and flower lined streets
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Jun 13, 2019 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights La Paz-Uyuni & Calama-Santiago.
Passport information must be submitted to Gate 1 Travel at least 60 days prior to departure.
Please note that proof of yellow fever vaccine is recommended, but not required to enter Bolivia
Triples at the Atix Hotel in La Paz will be accommodated in a twin and single room.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Your Uyuni Salt Flats itinerary on days 5 & 6, may vary according to weather conditions and safety issues.