Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Miami-Santiago, Buenos Aires-Miami
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Santiago-Punta Arenas, El Calafate-Buenos Aires
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Santiago
- 1 night Punta Arenas
- 2 nights Puerto Natales
- 1 night Torres del Paine
- 3 nights El Calafate
- 2 nights Buenos Aires
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 19 Meals: 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Take a city tour of Santiago, the energetic capital of Chile
- View the magnificent island of Tierra del Fuego
- Travel to the Strait of Magellan used by valiant explorers such as Drake, Fitzroy and Darwin
- View the astonishing Balmaceda Glacier, habitat of cormorants and sea lions
- Visit Torres del Paine, one of the most impressive sights in the Southern Hemisphere
- Lunch at a typical Estancia including a tour of the ranch and a sheep shearing lesson
- Travel to Perito Moreno Glacier at Los Glaciares National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, the sophisticated “Paris of South America”
- Learn to Tango in Buenos Aires with professional Argentine dancers
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights Santiago-Punta Arenas & El Calafate-Buenos Aires.
Passport information must be submitted to Gate 1 Travel at least 60 days prior to departure.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This morning depart Santiago towards the Maipo Valley, one of Chile’s most important wine producing areas. Don Francisco Undurraga was one of the pioneers of wine making in Chile, and created the Viña Undurraga in 1885 with plants brought back from France and Germany. Today, with more than 125 years of tradition, Undurraga is present in more than 70 countries. Undurraga produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Gewürstraminer, Carménère, and Chardonnay. There is a tasting of different wines during the tour and the cost includes a souvenir glass. Afterwards, return to the hotel.
Pick-up and drop-off at hotel; Tour duration is approximately 4 hours.
|Day #3||20 Apr 2017 - 31 Dec 2017||$49.00|