- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- International flights Miami-Salvador, Iguassu Falls-Miami
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Salvador de Bahia-Cuiaba, Cuiaba-Rio de Janeiro & Rio de Janeiro-Foz de Iguassu
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Salvador de Bahia
- 3 nights Pantanal
- 3 nights Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights Foz de Iguassu
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 23 meals: 10 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Bottled water during sightseeing excursions
- Services of English-speaking tour manager
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Discovery of Salvador de Bahia begins in the heart of the city, celebrated for its rich African heritage
- Walking tour in historical Pelourinho with its gold drenched churches, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- At a Capoeira school attend a performance of this dynamic martial art developed over 500 years ago
- At the bustling market in Santo Amaro admire the abundance of fruits, vegetables and rare spices
- Travel to Cachoeira resplendent with colonial architecture aptly named the "National Monument City"
- Enjoy three days of activities in the Pantanal, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve
- At an eco-lodge, get acquainted with nature hikes, canoe trips, horseback riding and photo safaris
- In Rio, ride a cable car to the peak of Sugar Loaf Mountain - enjoy the breathtaking panorama
- Master the secrets of Brazilian cuisine with a professional chef at a fun-filled cooking lesson
- Ascend to the summit of Corcovado Hill to reach the statue of Christ the Redeemer embracing all of Rio
- Learn the pulsating Samba at a special class with experienced teachers and professional dancers
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner with your fellow travelers at a typical Brazilian Churrascaria (steak house)
- View majestic and awe-inspiring Iguassu Falls, one of the world's greatest natural wonders
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights Salvador de Bahia-Cuiaba, Cuiaba-Rio de Janeiro & Rio de Janeiro-Foz de Iguassu.
Passport information must be submitted to Gate 1 Travel at least 60 days prior to departure.
Zika Virus - Passengers are recommended to visit www.cdc.gov/zika/ for current information. CDC advises pregnant women to avoid travel to the countries visited in this itinerary.
Triples will be accommodated in a Single + Twin Room at the Belmond Hotel das Cataratas.
Jun 5, Aug 7, Oct 9 & Dec 18 departures will be accommodated at the Pousada Rio Clara Lodge in Cuiaba.
Jul 3, Sep 4 & Nov 20 departures will be accommodated at the Araras Lodge in Cuiaba.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children