Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Los Angeles-Bogota, Cartagena-Los Angeles
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Bogota-Cartagena
- 4 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Bogota
- 2 nights Cartagena
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 5 meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Walking tour of the Colonial district of La Candelaria, one of Bogota’s oldest neighborhoods
- Visit the Botero Museum in Bogota, housing many of the paintings and sculptures of this world-famous artist
- Visit the Gold Museum in Bogota, with more than 55,000 pieces of pre-Hispanic gold and artifacts
- Walk through the lively Zona Rosa district in Bogota, with its exciting nightlife
- Admire the rich architecture of magical Cartagena, the queen of the Caribbean coast
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Passengers should select flights to Bogota arriving no later than 7 pm on Day 1.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
▲ Due to the high elevation, travel in the Colombian highlands may cause some passengers to experience the temporary effects of altitude sickness. If you have any concerns about traveling to higher than your accustomed elevation, please consult your healthcare provider.
Board the Funicular Train that takes you up to Monserrate Mountain. After a short hike, reach the top of Monserrate. At more than 10,000 feet above sea level, see outstanding views of downtown Bogota. Visit the 17th century church and the "El Señor Caído" shrine that welcomes pilgrims all year long.
*This Optional Tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking or who have heart conditions.
Pick-up and Drop-off at hotel. Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #2||01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017||$39.00|
Enjoy a tour of the mangrove swamps of La Boquilla, a fishing village located twenty minutes north of Cartagena. Take a ride on an original wooden canoe that glides through the dense growth of mangroves, providing a close up view of this rich and diverse ecosystem; you will observe different birds. Your guide will provide facts about the surroundings and talk about the flora and fauna that you will encounter. Afterwards, return to the hotel.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #4||13 Feb 2017 - 31 Dec 2017||$39.00|
|01 Jan 2018 - 14 Jan 2019||$39.00|
Depart Cartagena and travel south for about an hour through the picturesque countryside to the Colombia National Aviary, which houses more than 1,750 birds, representing 135 species. It’s the second biggest aviary in Latin America, and sixth in the world. This fascinating place, with its unique flora and fauna, aims to educate and create awareness about the diversity of birds found in Colombia. Take a walking tour through the three ecosystems, tropical rainforest, seaboard and desert. At the end of the tour, enjoy a typical Colombian coffee before returning to Cartagena.
Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #4||01 Feb 2017 - 31 Dec 2017||$69.00|
|01 Jan 2018 - 14 Jan 2019||$69.00|