Discover a rich culture, an ancient history and a wonderland of natural beauty as you experience Peru on an intimate small-group tour. Find yourself in a small village, learning about ancient traditions from a local family. Soaking in a hot bath fed by thermal springs. Gazing up at an Andean condor from the deepest canyon in the world. Exploring the ruins of the most sacred sites in the Inca civilization. Click the Itinerary tab for details on this extraordinary tour, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 for expert planning assistance.
- Small groups of maximum 20 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights Miami-Lima, Lima-Miami
Some departure dates may be offered from an alternate nearby airport. Check flight itinerary options when booking.
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Lima-Arequipa & Cuzco-Lima
- 13 nights in First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Lima
- 1 night Arequipa
- 2 nights Colca
- 2 nights Puno
- 3 nights Cuzco
- 2 nights Sacred Valley
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 28 meals: 13 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 8 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- Vistadome train to Machu Picchu
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Stroll the cobbled streets of Arequipa and marvel at the superb examples of Spanish colonial architecture
- Travel to the dramatic Colca Canyon, thought to be twice as deep as the Grand Canyon, and view the flight of rare Andean condors
- Boat excursion to the fascinating floating Uros Islands where the indigenous people of the area - the Uros - live on tiny islands that dot the lake
- Join a traditional Peruvian family for a delectable home-cooked dinner in their home along with an informative cultural exchange
- Stand in awe at the impressive Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo, the last stand of the Incas in their defense against the Spanish conquistadors
- Discover the crowning achievement of Inca ingenuity at the astonishing ancient citadel of Machu Picchu, the "Lost City of the Incas"
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Prices do not include optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights Lima-Arequipa & Cuzco-Lima.
Passport numbers for all passengers must be submitted before documents can be issued.
Triples will be accommodated in a Suite at the Libertador Lago Titicaca.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
▲ Due to the high elevation, travel in the Peruvian highlands may cause some passengers to experience the temporary effects of altitude sickness. If you have any concerns about traveling to higher than your accustomed elevation, please consult your healthcare provider.
Journey outside the city to the incredible hillside fortress of Sacsayhuaman. The site is protected by a trio of colossal walls that zigzag alongside each other for more than 1000 feet. From the air, the complex resembles the head of a puma. Later, stop at Kenko, a holy place (huaca) where sacrifices were once held. While here, gain insight into the workings of a shaman (holy man) and tap your foot to the rhythms of a Peruvian panpipe during a private performance. Next, learn about local cuisine during a chef-led cooking demonstration -- enjoy the results of their creations for lunch. End the day at the Almudena cemetery where you learn about local burial customs.
Details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 8 hours.
|Day #10||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019||$109.00|