Natural wonders await you on this unforgettable small group tour. From the unspoiled islands of the Galapagos, to the canopies of the Amazon rainforest, explore some of the world's most mysterious and vibrant regions. You'll enjoy naturalist guides, cultural discoveries and unique adventures like a nocturnal jungle walk. Click the Itinerary tab for details on this amazing vacation, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights Miami-Guayaquil, Quito-Miami
Some departure dates may be offered from an alternate nearby airport. Check flight itinerary options when booking.
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Guayaquil-Baltra, Baltra-Quito, Quito-Coca, Coca-Quito
- 11 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Guayaquil
- 3 nights Isabela Island (Galapagos)
- 1 night Papallacta
- 3 nights Coca (Amazon)
- 2 nights Quito
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 30 meals: 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners
- Sightseeing in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Galapagos National Park Fee of $100
- Galapagos Transit Control Card fee of $20
- Services of English-speaking naturalists guides in the Galapagos and the Amazon
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- In the lush tropical lowlands of Ecuador visit a working Cocoa (Cacao) Plantation
- Visit Guayaquil's Seminario Park, a favorite place of bird watchers and home to arboreal Iguanas
- Embark on a journey to the beginning of time in the Galapagos Archipelago of volcanic islands
- Explore stunning Tintoreras Islet with its sea lions, turtles, iguanas and whitetip reef sharks
- Stand before the historic ‘Wall of Tears,’ monument to prisoners who constructed the barrier
- Hike to Sierra Negra, one of the most active volcanoes on the Galapagos Islands
- At the Los Humedales complex, see all four species of mangroves found in the archipelago
- Visit the Turtle Breeding Center - hear about programs to save the iconic Galapagos Tortoises
- Enjoy the wonders of nature and the hot steamy thermal springs at Papallacta in the Andes
- Journey deep into the Amazon, a living jewel with rare beauty and astonishing natural wonders
- From atop the canopy walkway pause to view amazing panoramas and vibrant colored birds
- Meet with women at an Interpretation Center to learn more about the Kichwa lifestyle
- A native guide shows you how to fish for the infamous razor-toothed Piranha - a real challenge!
- Listen to the symphony of frogs and birds on a nocturnal jungle walk by flashlight
- Discover Quito's historic colonial quarter, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A day of wondrous scenery in Cotopaxi National Park with its active Cotopaxi Volcano
- ‘Farewell to Ecuador’ Dinner -- the memories will last forever!
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights Guayaquil-Baltra, Baltra-Quito, Quito-Coca, Coca-Quito
Some flights depart shortly after midnight in the very early morning of Day 12 and will require a transfer on Day 11. Transfers depart the hotel approximately 4 hours prior to flight time.
Passport numbers for all passengers must be submitted before documents can be issued.
The route and program may vary according to weather conditions, seasonal changes, safety issues and wildlife migration patterns. Wildlife and visits listed in the itinerary are based upon optimal conditions and therefore subject to change.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Your Galapagos itinerary may vary according to weather conditions, seasonal changes, safety issues and wildlife migration patterns.
▲ Due to the high elevation, travel in the Ecuadorian Andes may cause some passengers to experience the temporary effects of altitude sickness. If you have any concerns about traveling to higher than your accustomed elevation, please consult your healthcare provider.