Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Miami-Quito, Quito-Miami
Some departure dates may be offered from an alternate nearby airport. Check flight itinerary options when booking.
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 9 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Quito
- 1 night Otavalo
- 1 night Papallacta
- 2 nights Punta Ahuano (Amazon)
- 1 night Baños
- 1 night Cotopaxi
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 19 Meals: 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour Colonial Quito with its priceless treasures of art and architecture
- Explore the Mindo Cloud Forest, a magnificent 47,000 acre reserve
- Stand at latitude "0" at the Middle of the World Monument at the Equator
- Browse for local goods at the lively Otavalo Market one of the largest in South America
- View magnificent flora and fauna in the heart of the Amazon Rainforest
- Stand before the powerful Devils Cauldron, one of Ecuador's most striking waterfalls
- Meet with a local Quechua Indian family in the river side village of Ahuano
- Tour a working rose plantation and learn about the process of this valuable export
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Some flights depart shortly after midnight in the very early morning of Day 10 and will require a transfer on Day 9. Transfers depart the hotel approximately 4 hours prior to flight time.
Zika Virus - Passengers are recommended to visit www.cdc.gov/zika/ for current information. CDC advises pregnant women to avoid travel to the countries visited in this itinerary.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This 10 day "on-the go" program features the highlights of Ecuador in an active itinerary which includes several walking tours as well as some early starts and long days.
▲ Due to the high elevation, travel in the Ecuadorian Andes may cause some passengers to experience the temporary effects of altitude sickness. If you have any concerns about traveling to higher than your accustomed elevation, please consult your healthcare provider.
Indulge in a little relaxation and pampering this evening at the Spa at Termas de Papallacta. Unwind for 20-30 minutes in one of the thermal hot pools and the refreshing cold pool. Next, enjoy a 20 minute mineral infused steam as hot water trickles over rocks and eucalyptus leaves in the Steam bath at the thermal grotto. Wrap up your session with a 30 minute neck and back massage to help you relax after an exciting day of sightseeing.
Approximate tour duration is 1.5 hours.
*Please note that a swimsuit is required to enter the Spa and Thermal Pools.
**Due to limited availability, advanced booking is recommended.
|Day #4||06 Jan 2016 - 15 Jan 2019||$50.00|