Discover the ancient traditions and beauty of Mexico on this small group tour. With this smaller group size, you'll be able to visit villages, ancient ruins and meet local families as you travel through Mexico. And with history dating back thousands of years, there's so much to discover here! Click the Itinerary tab to learn more about this amazing journey, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan your Mexico vacation.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights Miami-Mexico City, Cancun-Miami
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 12 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Mexico City
- 1 night Puebla
- 1 night Veracruz
- 2 nights Palenque
- 1 night Campeche
- 2 nights Merida
- 1 night Chichén Itzá
- 1 night Cancun
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 27 meals: 12 breakfasts, 10 lunches & 5 dinners (including Welcome and Farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.<*/li>
- Enjoy all of the delights of buzzing Mexico City one of the most vivacious cities in Latin America
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the cathedral, beautiful churches and colonial buildings in Puebla
- At the romantic plaza in Veracruz see strolling jarochos, guitarists and marimba bands
- In Villa Hermosa, visit the intriguing park with giant 12-feet Olmec heads from La Venta
- Visit the astonishing soaring jungle swathed temples of Palenque, a national treasure!
- Tour Campeche, a colonial city with baroque Spanish architecture and a walled historic district
- At the dramatic archaeological site of Uxmal, view the pyramids and temples from 600 AD
- Enjoy hospitality, a home-cooked dinner and conversation with a local family in Merida
- View the distinctive architecture of Merida at the ornate 15th century Casa Montejo
- Tour the wondrous ancient ruins of Chichén Itzá, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Exploration of the Yucatan continues at Ek Balam, one of the largest Mayan ruins in Mexico
- In magical Valladolid, stroll the picturesque square with its rows of colorful historic buildings
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Sep 26, 2019 & Save!
|2020 Dates & Prices||2020 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children