Learn about Mexico's extraordinary heritage as you visit magnificent cities, archaeological sites, historic cathedrals and authentic artisan centers. From the ancient and mysterious City of the Gods to the childhood home of Frida Kahlo, this tour spans Mexico's vast and fascinating history. You'll enjoy tours, cultural explorations and delicious local cuisine along the way. Click the Itinerary tab for details on this unique tour, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights Miami-Mexico City, Guadalajara-Miami
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Mexico City
- 2 nights San Miguel de Allende
- 2 nights Morelia
- 2 nights Guadalajara
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 13 meals: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit Casa Azúl, the museum dedicated to the life of Mexican artist Frida Kahlo
- Tour Mexico City’s historic center including the National Palace and Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Visit the mysterious archaeological site of Teotihuacán, also known as the City of the Gods
- Walking tour of Queretaro, known for its magnificent Spanish colonial architecture
- Enjoy San Miguel Allende, whose history is intertwined with Mexican Independence
- Travel via the lush farmlands of El Bajío to Guanajuato known for its silver mining history
- In Morelia, a UNESCO Site, view the elegant historic center and inspirational cathedral
- Visit the Patzcuaro Artisan Center housing small shops where artisans display their wares
- Explore Guadalajara, the quintessential Mexican city where tequila and mariachi were born
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Travel to the charming city of Dolores Hidalgo, where the seeds for the independence of modern day Mexico started. It was at the foot of its main church that Father Miguel Hidalgo ignited the insurgence against the Spanish in 1810. The tour begins at the tree-lined Zocalo, a popular meeting point; view the magnificent monument dedicated to Mexico’s national heroes. Next, visit the beautiful baroque church followed by a delicious homemade ice cream tasting from one of the many street vendors around the main square. Be adventurous and try the different exotic flavors! After, visit a “talavera” factory to see how local colorful ceramics are made before returning to San Miguel Allende.
|Day #4||16 Jan 2019 - 15 Jan 2020||$50.00|