With lushly beautiful mountains, deep blue lakes, ancient villages and a stunning UNESCO World Heritage site city, Guatemala is the diverse and natural country you've been waiting for. Immerse yourself in its beauty with a small-group tour featuring sightseeing of archaeological sites, Mayan ruins, Spanish Colonial churches, traditional markets and more. Click the Itinerary tab for details, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Miami-Guatemala City, Guatemala City-Miami
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Flores-Guatemala City
- 10 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Guatemala City
- 2 nights Panajachel (Lake Atilan)
- 2 nights Antigua
- 1 night Copán
- 1 night Rio Dulce
- 2 nights Tikal
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 18 Meals: 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour of Antigua, a beautiful blend of ruins and restored colonial buildings
- Tour of Santiago, the largest of the lake communities, with a strong indigenous identity
- Visit to Lake Atitlan, a beautiful volcanic lake, ringed by small towns
- Enjoy a visit to the Church of Santo Tomas and Market in Chichicastenango
- Tour of archaeological site of Copán, Honduras, one of the most impressive cities of the ancient Maya Civilization
- Visit the Mayan ruins of Quirigua, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Launch excursion to San Felipe Castle
- Tour of Tikal, one of the largest archaeological sites of the pre-Columbian Maya civilization
- Tour of the Mayan archaeological sites of Yaxha, Topoxte, Tikal and Quirigua in Guatemala and Copan in Honduras
- Small group tour with a maximum of 16 passengers
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flight Flores-Guatemala City.
Passport information for all passengers traveling to Tikal must be submitted 30 days prior to departure.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children