- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights Miami-Cancun, Mexico City-Miami
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights accommodations
- 1 night Cancun
- 1 night Chichén Itzá
- 2 nights Merida
- 1 night Campeche
- 2 nights Palenque
- 1 night Veracruz
- 2 nights Mexico City
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- 22 meals: 10 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 6 dinners (including Welcome and Farewell dinners)
- Bottled water during sightseeing excursions
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Exploration of the Yucatan begins at Ek Balam, one of the largest Mayan ruins in Mexico
- In magical Valladolid, stroll the picturesque square with its rows of colorful historic buildings
- Tour the wondrous ancient ruins of Chichén Itzá, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View the distinctive architecture of Merida at the ornate 15th century Casa Montejo
- Enjoy hospitality, a home-cooked dinner and conversation with a local family in Merida
- At the dramatic archaeological site of Uxmal, view the pyramids and temples from 600 AD
- Watch weavers create pliable straw hats called jipijapas right before your eyes in Becal
- Tour Campeche, a colonial city with baroque Spanish architecture and a walled historic district
- Visit the astonishing soaring jungle swathed temples of Palenque, a national treasure!
- In Villa Hermosa, visit the intriguing park with giant 12-feet Olmec heads from La Venta
- At the romantic plaza in Veracruz see strolling jarochos, guitarists and marimba bands
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the cathedral, beautiful churches and colonial buildings in Puebla
- Enjoy all of the delights of buzzing Mexico City one of the most vivacious cities in Latin America
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Prices do not include optional tours and gratuities for guides/tour managers.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Zika Virus - Passengers are recommended to visit www.cdc.gov/zika/ for current information. CDC advises pregnant women to avoid travel to the countries visited in this itinerary.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children