Just over the border, a world of wonder awaits you in Mexico. Discover the stunning landscapes and ancient customs that make Mexico's rugged northwest so enchanting. Sail on the turquoise Sea of Cortez, stroll the streets of Spanish colonial towns and visit the extraordinary Copper Canyon. You'll enjoy tours, cultural explorations and delicious local cuisine along the way. Click the Itinerary tab for details on this unique tour, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Los Angeles-Tucson, Tucson-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 9 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Tucson
- 2 nights San Carlos
- 1 night Alamos
- 1 night El Fuerte
- 2 nights Posadas Barrancas
- 1 night Nuevo Casas Grandes
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 23 meals: 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Scenic Private Boat cruise on the shimmering Sea of Cortez
- Tour the Guaymas Pearl Farm, the first cultured pearl farm in the Americas
- Stroll the streets of the colonial city of Alamos, a designated National Monument
- Travel to picturesque El Fuerte, the "Gateway to the Copper Canyon"
- A breathtaking "Train Ride In The Sky" takes you into the magnificent Copper Canyon
- Meet the Tarahumara Indians whose way of life has not changed in 1,000 years
- Travel on an Aerial Tramway that descends over 4,500 feet into the Copper Canyon
- Demonstration of Mata Ortiz Pottery, one of the world's most innovative ceramics
- Discover the Archaeological Site of Paquime, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
|Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport||Tucson, AZ|
|Marinaterra Hotel & Spa||San Carlos Nuevo Guaymas|
|Casa de Los Tesoros, La Mansión or Casa Encantada||Alamos|
|Hotel El Fuerte||El Fuerte, Sinaloa|
|Posada Del Hidalgo Hotel||El Fuerte, Sinaloa|
|Hotel Divisadero Barrancas||Bocoyna|
|Hotel Mirador||Estacion Posada Barrancas|
|Hotel Hacienda||Nuevo Casas Grandes|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2018 Dates & Prices||2018 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Passport information for all passengers must be submitted before documents can be issued.
Accommodations in Alamos will be in either Casa de los Tesoros, La Mansion or Casa Encantada.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children