Explore more with a small group tour of England and Scotland's most beloved cultural landmarks. From the home of Sir Walter Scott to afternoon tea at Harrod's, this vacation includes unique features you can't find on a traditional tour. Palaces and countryside, chapels and cathedrals, cities and villages: if you want to truly discover the heart of the United Kingdom, this tour is for you. Click the Itinerary tab for a detailed look at stops along the way, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan your trip with a specialist.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-London, Edinburgh-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights London
- 1 night Winchester
- 2 nights Oxford
- 1 night Chester
- 2 nights Windermere
- 3 nights Edinburgh
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 20 meals: 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 afternoon tea, 7 dinners with wine (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Coffee and tea with all meals
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Experience a traditional Afternoon High Tea at world-famous Harrods
- Visit Chartwell, family home of Winston Churchill, now a museum dedicated to the beloved Prime Minister
- Experience 700 years of history at romantic 13th century Hever Castle, childhood home of Anne Boleyn
- View astounding Avebury Stone Circle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, erected over 4500 years ago
- Walking tour in the medieval market town of Stratford-upon-Avon, traces the footsteps of William Shakespeare
- Journey into the unique Cotswold countryside with its charming thatch cottages and rolling hillsides
- Tour Blenheim Palace, a masterpiece of Baroque architecture and birthplace of Winston Churchill
- Enjoy a peaceful cruise on stunning Windermere Lake with its breathtaking panoramas
- Walking tour of medieval Chester with its rows of overhanging black-and-white timbered houses
- Walk through Levens Hall, a grand manor house with its fine Elizabethan interior and topiary garden
- In dazzling Grasmere visit the resting place of William Wordsworth and tiny Dove Cottage where he once lived
- Admire the beautiful stonework and mysterious carvings of stunning 15th century Rosslyn Chapel
- Tour the Royal Yacht Britannia, floating residence of the Queen and the Royal Family for over 40 years
- Visit splendid Edinburgh Castle perched high above the city; view the magnificent crown jewels
- Tour Stirling Castle and its beautiful gardens, a favored residence of the Stewart kings and queens
- At Glengoyne Distillery, taste some of the finest single malt Scotch Whisky, each matched with tasty handmade chocolates
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Prices do not include gratuities
Land only prices do not include arrival/departure transfers.
London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost.
Triples are not available for this package.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children