The ultimate discovery tour of Ireland, England and Scotland, this tour gives you a comprehensive overview of the history, beauty and culture of the British Isles. Let our experienced tour guides show you world-renowned historical sites, national parks, and sophisticated cities. Spend the first half of your trip discovering England and Scotland, with stops in unforgettable places like England’s Lake District, Edinburgh’s Holyrood Palace, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Stonehenge. Pause in country villages in the Cotswolds and medieval cities like York. Discover the landmarks of London and the leafy corners of Sherwood Forest. Then, it’s off to Ireland, where you’ll see national parks of unparalleled beauty in Connemara and Killarney. In the cities of Dublin and Galway, explore museums, enjoy traditional Irish music, and discover a thriving arts scene. Kiss the Blarney Stone and take home the gift of gab – you’ll have plenty to talk about after this vacation! Your dream vacation through the British Isles begins now – explore the itinerary below and choose your departure date to book online, or call one of our travel specialists at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-London, Dublin-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight London-Dublin
- 16 nights accommodations
- 3 nights London
- 1 night Bath
- 1 night Liverpool
- 2 nights Edinburgh
- 1 night Leeds
- 3 nights Dublin
- 2 nights Galway
- 2 nights Killarney
- 1 night Waterford
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†♦
- 24 meals: 16 breakfasts, 8 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour Stonehenge, the best-known prehistoric monument in England and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the 2000 year old Roman Baths and Georgian pump room with its natural mineral water
- Tour Edinburgh Castle, where you can see the Crown Room, Royal Palace and St. Margaret’s Chapel
- Visit the Gothic style York Minster, a world renowned masterpiece of architecture and design
- Visit Trinity College, home to the Book of Kells
- Tour Kylemore Abbey, in the heart of the Connemara National Park
- View the mighty Cliffs of Moher, an impressive wall of rock
- Visit Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, offering a unique insight into Irish life
- View the Ring of Kerry, the mythical & unspoiled region in Ireland
- Visit the 15th century Blarney Castle with a chance to kiss the Blarney Stone
- Enjoy a tour of the world-famous Waterford Crystal Factory
- Farewell Dinner with traditional Irish Entertainment
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
♦ London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost
|17 Day England, Scotland & Ireland|
|Amba Hotel Marble Arch||London|
|Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel||Bath|
|Jurys Inn Liverpool||Liverpool|
|Radisson Collection Royal Mile, Edinburgh||Edinburgh|
|DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds City Centre||Leeds|
|The Tower Hotel||London|
|Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane||Dublin|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
London Gatwick Airport arrival transfers available at an additional cost.
Triples are not available for this package.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This afternoon the focus is on two of the most impressive monuments within London's original "Square Mile". Visit the Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. Now the Crown Jewels are kept here and you will have a viewing of these, as well as seeing the iconic Tower Bridge. Continue for a photo stop outside of St. Paul's Cathedral, where Charles married Diana in 1981. View the exterior architecture of Sir Christopher Wren's Dome, a masterpiece and landmark of London's skyline.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #3||01 Nov 2018 - 07 Apr 2019||$80.00|
|08 Apr 2019 - 01 Aug 2019||$80.00|
|05 Aug 2019 - 30 Nov 2020||$80.00|
Leaving Bath in the late afternoon, enjoy a drive through the Wiltshire countryside to the picturesque village of Lacock. Owned by the National Trust to preserve its character and heritage, Lacock is often used as a location for films, such as the Harry Potter series, Pride and Prejudice, Cranford and many others. Time to explore the town and later savor a delicious dinner at an historic local Inn.
Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
|Day #4||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$70.00|
Enjoy a memorable evening of traditional entertainment in Scotland's capital. The colorful tartan clad entertainers will perform a program of music, including the most famous Scottish songs, highland dancers and bagpipers. The show includes a hearty dinner with wine, including a taste of Haggis!
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$95.00|
Enjoy a ride in a Jaunting Car (pony & open carriage). Here you will see the lake of Killarney in a traditional fashion as the jarvey (driver) takes you through parts of the nearby Muckross Estate to view the peaceful green countryside.
Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #14||02 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$30.00|
Gaelic Roots is an innovative and exciting Irish show which brings together all that is great about the culture and traditions of Ireland. The show has been designed to capture and highlight the rich heritage that Ireland has in abundance. During a two-hour spectacular production, the audience will experience a journey from the colorful and historic roots of traditional Ireland to the modern next generation of Irish music, song and dance in this incredibly moving and at the same time, foot-tapping show.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours
|Day #14||10 Apr 2019 - 20 Oct 2019||$40.00|