Take an incredible journey through the British Isles. Spend two weeks exploring the great cities and stunning countryside of Ireland, England, and Scotland. Your first seven days are devoted to Ireland, with stops in Dublin, Galway, Killarney, and Waterford. Discover the breathtaking vistas of Connemara, the Ring of Kerry, and the Cliffs of Moher. Explore castles and kiss the Blarney Stone – you’ll need that gift of gab when you’re sharing your adventures back home! Next, hop over the Irish Sea for an unforgettable week in England and Scotland. London, Stonehenge, Bath, the Cotswolds, the Lake District, Gretna Green, Edinburgh – from great cities to ancient history, our expert tour guides will make sure you don’t miss a thing. Enjoy unique experiences like tea and scones at an English farmhouse, or add a medieval banquet in an Irish castle to your trip. Your dream vacation through the British Isles begins now – explore the itinerary below and choose your departure date to book online, or call one of our travel specialists at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Dublin, Edinburgh-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Dublin-London
- 13 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Dublin
- 2 nights Galway
- 2 nights Killarney
- 1 night Waterford
- 2 nights London
- 1 night Bath
- 1 night Liverpool
- 2 nights Edinburgh
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 21 meals: 13 breakfasts, 8 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit Trinity College, home to the Book of Kells
- Tour Kylemore Abbey, in the heart of the Connemara National Park
- View the mighty Cliffs of Moher, an impressive wall of rock
- Visit Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, offering a unique insight into Irish life
- View the Ring of Kerry, the mythical & unspoiled region in Ireland
- Visit the 15th century Blarney Castle with a chance to kiss the Blarney Stone
- Enjoy a tour of the world-famous Waterford Crystal Factory
- Tour Stonehenge, the best-known prehistoric monument in England and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the 2000 year old Roman Baths and Georgian pump room with its natural mineral water
- Tour Edinburgh Castle, where you can see the Crown Room, Royal Palace and St. Margaret’s Chapel
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Triples are not available.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Enjoy a ride in a Jaunting Car (pony & open carriage). Here you will see the lake of Killarney in a traditional fashion as the jarvey (driver) takes you through parts of the nearby Muckross Estate to view the peaceful green countryside. Sweeten your experience, with a local homemade chocolate treat.
Approximate tour duration is 1 hour.
|Day #6||02 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$30.00|
Gaelic Roots is an innovative and exciting Irish show which brings together all that is great about the culture and traditions of Ireland. The show has been designed to capture and highlight the rich heritage that Ireland has in abundance. During a two-hour spectacular production, the audience will experience a journey from the colorful and historic roots of traditional Ireland to the modern next generation of Irish music, song and dance in this incredibly moving and at the same time, foot-tapping show.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours
|Day #6||10 Apr 2019 - 20 Oct 2019||$40.00|
Today the focus is on two of the most impressive monuments within London's original "Square Mile". Visit the Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. Now the Crown Jewels are kept here and you will have a viewing of these, as well as seeing the iconic Tower Bridge. Continue for a guided visit of St. Paul's Cathedral, where Charles married Diana in 1981. Also, view the exterior architecture of Sir Christopher Wren's Dome, a masterpiece and landmark of London's skyline.
Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #10||01 Apr 2019 - 01 Aug 2019||$95.00|
|05 Aug 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$95.00|
Leaving Bath in the late afternoon, enjoy a drive through the Wiltshire countryside to the picturesque village of Lacock. Owned by the National Trust to preserve its character and heritage, Lacock is often used as a location for films, such as the Harry Potter series, Pride and Prejudice, Cranford and many others. Time to explore the town and later savor a delicious dinner at an historic local Inn.
Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
|Day #11||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$70.00|