Explore more of the British Isles - add Ireland to your tour of England and Scotland. Including London, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin and more, you'll enjoy first class hotels, many dining experiences, and incredible tours all included. Cultural experiences like traditional Irish music and dancing, a visit to an Irish sheep farm, and a tour of Scotland's Holyrood Palace are just a small sample of this tour's wonderful features. See them all at the Itinerary tab. Then, book online or call 1-888-937-8474 for expert planning assistance.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-London, Dublin-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 12 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights London
- 1 night York
- 2 nights Edinburgh
- 2 nights Belfast
- 1 night Derry
- 2 nights Westport
- 2 nights Dublin
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†♦
- 19 meals: 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 6 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Discover London’s history and pageantry on a tour of the trendy West End
- In Stratford-upon-Avon trace the footsteps of Shakespeare, England’s most famous poet
- Travel to the medieval city of York with its rich history, dating back to the Romans
- Visit Scotland’s Edinburgh Castle high above the city; view the magnificent crown jewels
- Tour Belfast’s Titanic Museum constructed in the dockyard where the ship was built
- Visit spectacular Giant’s Causeway, the only UNESCO World Heritage Site in Northern Ireland
- View Derry’s preserved medieval city walls with its four original gates encircling the city
- Tour the Belleek Pottery Factory; watch craftspeople decorate this world-famous china
- Spend a day in the Irish countryside -- visit the unique Glen Keen working sheep farm
- Travel to Galway, once a seafaring town, nestled on the shores of Galway Bay
- At Trinity College in Dublin, marvel at the superb 8th century Book of Kells
- Farewell Dinner at an Irish Pub in Dublin with traditional Irish dance and music
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
♦ London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost
Optional tours and gratuities .
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Today the focus is on two of the most impressive monuments within London's original "Square Mile". Visit the Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. Now the Crown Jewels are kept here and you will have a viewing of these, as well as seeing the iconic Tower Bridge. Continue for a guided visit of St. Paul's Cathedral, where Charles married Diana in 1981. Also, view the exterior architecture of Sir Christopher Wren's Dome, a masterpiece and landmark of London's skyline.
Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2019 - 01 Aug 2019||$95.00|
|05 Aug 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$95.00|
Enjoy a memorable evening of traditional entertainment in Scotland's capital. The colorful tartan clad entertainers will perform a program of music, including the most famous Scottish songs, highland dancers and bagpipers. The show includes a hearty dinner with wine, including a taste of Haggis!
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #6||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$95.00|