Find medieval villages, Renaissance towns and cosmopolitan cities on this escorted tour. Including Brussels, Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris and London, this tour visits historic spots such as Normandy Beach, the traditional Dutch village of Volendam, and the Rhine River valley. Click the Itinerary tab to explore the tour itinerary, then book your vacation online, or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474 to plan your perfect European vacation.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Amsterdam, London-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 14 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Amsterdam
- 1 night Bremen
- 2 nights Berlin
- 2 nights Koblenz
- 1 night Luxembourg
- 2 nights Brussels
- 2 nights Paris
- 2 nights London
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 19 meals: 14 breakfasts, 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in Hamburg, Berlin, Paris & London
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- In Amsterdam, enjoy a delightful glass-top boat cruise along the historic winding canals
- Visit the fishing village of Volendam with its picturesque harbor lined with wooden houses
- View Bremen’s 600-year-old Town Hall with its splendid Weser Renaissance facade
- In Hamburg, view the dynamic seaport named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- History comes to life in Berlin on a tour of the landmarks in this fabulous cosmopolitan city
- A cruise on the Rhine offers vistas of hilltop castles, terraced vineyards and charming villages
- Pause to pay respects at the U.S. Military Cemetery from WWII in tiny Luxembourg
- Visit the poignant memorial at Bastogne, scene of the infamous Battle of the Bulge
- Visit Brussels Grand Place with its spired 15th century City Hall and antique golden guildhalls
- Discover the delights of endlessly fascinating Paris, including the iconic Eiffel Tower
- A panoramic city tour introduces you to the highlights of London
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|16 Day Holland, Germany, Luxembourg & Belgium with Paris & London|
|Radisson Blu Hotel Bremen||Bremen|
|Mercure Hotel Koblenz||Koblenz|
|DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg||Luxembourg|
|Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels||Brussels|
|Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel||Paris|
|Melia White House Hotel||London|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
An evening to experience the excitement of one of Europe's most cosmopolitan cities. You will enjoy a dinner of local specialties in a traditional and cozy Dutch restaurant, with drinks included. Then we take a guided walking tour which will explore the notorious "Red Light" district. This intriguing and secretive area is home to Amsterdam’s “nocturnal trades” and coffee shops, as well as many trendy bars and restaurants. Your expert guide will lead you through the small streets and winding canals where you’ll see that the classical architecture of Amsterdam truly comes alive at night.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #3||16 Apr 2019 - 07 Apr 2020||$114.00|
Famous both in the early 20th Century world of "Cabaret," and now once again in the 21st for its vibrant night life, enjoy a fun filled “Berlin Style” dinner party with traditional dishes, drinks and live music. As dusk falls, admire some of the highlights of Germany’s largest city on an evening drive before returning to the hotel.
Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours.
|Day #5||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Dec 2020||$76.00|
Travel to Potsdam, known as the "City of Palaces," well known as the meeting place of Truman, Churchill and Stalin in 1945 at the Cecilienhof Palace for the Potsdam Conference, and where they created post-World War II Europe. Another stop is made at the Park of Sanssouci Palace, former summer residence of the Prussian kings and German emperors. During a walking tour around the palace grounds, pass the old windmill, explore the lovely gardens and see the burial site of Frederick the Great.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #6||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019||$72.00|
This evening a drive to the north bank of the river at the foot of the huge terraced vineyards covering the hillside of the Rhine Valley. Here in a typical tavern, traditional fare served in a wine village is accompanied by music and "gemutlichkeit," and of course a sample of the local wine direct from the vintner! Enjoy the cozy atmosphere as you wander the Drosselgasse, the tiny alley where almost every building is an original timber framed tavern!
Approximate duration is 4 hours
|Day #8||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$88.00|
This morning, enjoy a delightful excursion to the historic town of Bruges with its charming squares and historic buildings. The tour takes you first to view the Lake of Love (Minnewater) and the Beguinage convent, and continues for a walking tour of the city's medieval districts, where you will visit Our Lady's Church, which houses the famous Madonna statue by Michelangelo, the Market Square and Belfry, and the Town Hall Square with its Chapel of the Holy Blood. Time to explore the myriad of handicraft shops and cafes before returning to Brussels.
Approximate duration is 7 hours
|Day #11||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2019||$42.00|
Discover the "City of Lights" with the Illumination tour and dinner in a typical French Bistro. Enjoy the traditional atmosphere and music while being served delicious specialties and unlimited wine in a Parisian restaurant. Then see the striking floodlit monuments as we drive the Champs Elysees and along the River Seine, viewing Concorde Square, Notre Dame, the Louvre and its glass pyramid, and of course the Eiffel Tower.
*Please note that in the Summer part of the tour may be operated in the daylight
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #12||16 Apr 2019 - 07 Apr 2020||$98.00|
Relive the glorious period of Louis XIV, XV and XVI as you pace one of the largest and most influential formal gardens in the world. Today's tour takes you to Versailles Palace to witness the grandeur of French classical architecture. Visit the Palace and extravagant State Apartments, including a guided visit to the Reception Halls, the Royal Bedroom, and the Hall of Mirrors. You will also have time to walk the palace grounds and formal gardens, designed by Andre le Notre, at your leisure. Enjoy VIP access and skip the lines on this unforgettable tour.
Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #13||16 Apr 2019 - 07 Apr 2020||$92.00|