Experience legendary history, culture and beauty with this wonderful introduction to England and Scotland. Get ready to explore London, Stonehenge, Liverpool, the Lake District, Gretna Green, Edinburgh, and more on this fantastic escorted tour. Enjoy special value with off-season dates, including winter and spring. For summer dates, visit our Classic England & Scotland tour.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-London, Edinburgh-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights accommodations
- 2 nights London
- 1 night Bath
- 1 night Liverpool
- 2 nights Edinburgh
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†♦
- 8 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit Stonehenge, one of the most famous prehistoric sites, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Roman Baths in the beautiful Georgian city of Bath
- View the birthplace of William Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Trace the steps of where the Beatles began their journey to fame in Liverpool
- In Edinburgh, view the Edinburgh Castle, Scottish Parliament and baroque Palace of Holyrood house
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
♦ London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This afternoon the focus is on two of the most impressive monuments within London's original "Square Mile". Visit the Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. Now the Crown Jewels are kept here and you will have a viewing of these, as well as seeing the iconic Tower Bridge. Continue for a photo stop outside of St. Paul's Cathedral, where Charles married Diana in 1981. View the exterior architecture of Sir Christopher Wren's Dome, a masterpiece and landmark of London's skyline.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #3||01 Nov 2018 - 07 Apr 2019||$80.00|