Get to know England and Scotland in depth! Discover the royal life in London, Edinburgh and Windsor, marvel at ancient civilization in Stonehenge, and soak up the beautiful English countryside in the Cotswolds and the Lake District. Then it’s on to Scotland, from the royal capital of Edinburgh all the way to the remote Isle of Skye. See St. Andrews and Loch Ness, beautiful Eilean Donan Castle and Stirling Castle. This in-depth guided tour includes excellent hotels, one-of-a-kind experiences, and a lifetime of memories. Click on Itinerary to view the tour offerings, then choose your date and book online, or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-London, Glasgow-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 12 nights accommodations
- 2 nights London
- 1 night Bath
- 1 night Liverpool
- 3 nights Edinburgh
- 2 nights Aviemore
- 1 night Fort William
- 2 nights Glasgow
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†♦
- 18 meals: 12 breakfasts, 6 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour Stonehenge, the best-known prehistoric monument in England and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the 2000 year old Roman Baths and Georgian pump room with its natural mineral water
- Tour Edinburgh Castle, where you can see the Crown Room, Royal Palace and St. Margaret’s Chapel
- Visit Culloden Moor Battlefield, where the Jacobite forces faced the British army in 1746
- At a Whisky Distillery, learn the art of Scotch whisky making and enjoy a tasting
- View Loch Ness, one of Scotland’s most storied sites, home of the Loch Ness monster
- Exploration of the Highlands up into the Isle of Skye, passing Eilean Donan Castle
- Cruise on the "bonnie banks" of Loch Lomond, with gorgeous vistas of tranquil scenery
- Visit Stirling Castle, one of the largest and most important castles in Scotland
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
♦ London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost
|14 Day Classic England & Scotland|
|Park Plaza Riverbank||London|
|Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel||Bath|
|Jurys Inn Liverpool||Liverpool|
|Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor||Edinburgh|
|Novotel Edinburgh Centre||Edinburgh|
|Morlich Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort||Aviemore|
|Alexandra Hotel||Fort William|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost.
Triple Rooms are not available for this package.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This afternoon the focus is on two of the most impressive monuments within London's original "Square Mile". Visit the Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. Now the Crown Jewels are kept here and you will have a viewing of these, as well as seeing the iconic Tower Bridge. Continue for a guided visit of St. Paul's Cathedral, where Charles married Diana in 1981. Also, view the exterior architecture of Sir Christopher Wren's Dome, a masterpiece and landmark of London's skyline.
Drop off details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$95.00|
Leaving Bath in the late afternoon, enjoy a drive through the Wiltshire countryside to the picturesque village of Lacock. Owned by the National Trust to preserve its character and heritage, Lacock is often used as a location for films, such as the Harry Potter series, Pride and Prejudice, Cranford and many others. Time to explore the town and later savor a delicious dinner at an historic local Inn.
Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
|Day #4||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$70.00|
Enjoy a memorable evening of traditional entertainment in Scotland's capital. The colorful tartan clad entertainers will perform a program of music, including the most famous Scottish songs, highland dancers and bagpipers. The show includes a hearty dinner with wine, including a taste of Haggis!
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$95.00|
An exciting morning tour which gives you the opportunity to board the former Royal Yacht Britannia. You’ll visit the State Rooms, Captains Cabin, Bridge, galley and engine room and learn about life aboard this elegant ship which has seen so many historic occasions and glittering state visits during 40 years of service to Her Majesty. Continue following in the footsteps of Kings, Queens, Presidents and Prime Ministers with a visit to Holyrood House*, the official residence of the Monarch of the United Kingdom in Scotland and see the State Apartments and throne room, with an unrivalled collection of tapestries and paintings.
Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
*Please note in the event that Holyrood House closes due to State functions, the visit will be substituted with a visit to Rosslyn Chapel.
|Day #8||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$80.00|