Enjoy an unforgettable, in-depth exploration of the culture, beauty and history of Scotland. Kaleidoscope of Scotland includes one-of-a-kind experiences along with tours of great palaces and quaint villages. You can taste a wee dram at a Scottish whisky distillery, see falcons soar over a castle garden, meet friendly sheepdogs and watch them work a herd of sheep, and sail to the Orkney Islands to discover Viking history. If you’re looking for a Scotland vacation which goes beyond traditional tours, Kaleidoscope of Scotland is for you. Visit the Itinerary tab to see all this incredible tour has to offer, then book online by selecting your departure date, or by calling one of our destination specialists at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Edinburgh, Glasgow-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Edinburgh
- 2 nights Aviemore
- 2 nights Wick
- 2 night Isle of Skye
- 2 nights Glasgow
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 18 meals: 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- View Scotland's crown jewels on a tour of stately Edinburgh Castle, perched high above the city
- Tour fairytale Blair Castle's stately rooms with priceless treasures and the Georgian design garden
- Visit the Culloden Moor Battlefield where the Jacobite forces faced the British army in 1746
- Enjoy a boat ride past Urquhart Castle on the banks of Loch Ness
- At a working farm, participate in a typical day of a Highland Shepherd and his dogs
- Travel to Dunrobin Castle, that resembles a French Chateau - the largest castle in Northern Highlands
- Learn the art of Scotch whisky making, at a Whisky Distillery and enjoy a tour and tasting
- Ferry to the spellbinding Orkney Islands with its mysterious Neolithic sites and tall sandstone cliffs
- Travel to the magical Isle of Skye, with its jagged mountains, sparkling lochs, medieval castles
- Tour historically important Stirling Castle, favored residence of the Stewart kings and queens
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Enjoy a memorable evening of traditional entertainment in Scotland's capital. The colorful tartan clad entertainers will perform a program of music, including the most famous Scottish songs, highland dancers and bagpipers. The show includes a hearty dinner with wine, including a taste of Haggis!
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2019 - 30 Nov 2019||$95.00|