With London, Cornwall, the Cotswolds, Windsor Castle and more, prepare to be delighted by southern England! From the myths of Glastonbury and Stonehenge, to the graceful architecture of Blenheim Palace and Bath, this itinerary includes beautiful locations that are quintessentially English. Take a drive down the Cornish coast to visit St. Michael's Mount, explore London and visit Stratford-upon-Avon - it's all waiting for you! Visit the Itinerary tab to see all this incredible tour has to offer, then book online by selecting your departure date, or by calling one of our destination specialists at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights New York-London, London-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 3 nights London
- 2 nights Stratford-upon-Avon
- 2 nights Exeter
- 1 nights Brighton
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†♦
- 13 meals: 8 breakfasts, 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Discover the history and sights of London with a half day city tour
- Tour Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited castle in the world
- Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill and home to the 12th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, best known as the birthplace of William Shakespeare
- In Bath, tour the preserved 2,000-year-old Roman Baths with its natural mineral springs
- Excursion to Cornwall, here view St. Michael's Mount near Penzance, the jewel in Cornwall's crown
- At Salisbury Cathedral, view a copy of the Magna Carta, signed in 1215 by King John
- Visit mysterious Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the exotic Royal Pavilion in Brighton, built as a seaside retreat for King George IV
- Explore the 13th century Hever Castle, childhood home of Anne Boleyn
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
♦ London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
Book By Dec 13, 2018 & Save!
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This afternoon the focus is on two of the most impressive monuments within London's original "Square Mile". Visit the Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. Now the Crown Jewels are kept here and you will have a viewing of these, as well as seeing the iconic Tower Bridge. Continue for a guided visit of St. Paul's Cathedral, where Charles married Diana in 1981. Also, view the exterior architecture of Sir Christopher Wren's Dome, a masterpiece and landmark of London's skyline.
Drop off details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$95.00|