Experience legendary history, culture and beauty with this wonderful introduction to England and Scotland. From capital cities to ancient countryside, looming castles to limestone cottages, this guided tour lets you discover the legendary landmarks which have captured imaginations for centuries. And it’s not all ancient history, either – the land of Shakespeare is also the birthplace of the Beatles! Get ready to explore London, Stonehenge, Liverpool, the Lake District, Gretna Green, Edinburgh, and more on this fantastic escorted tour. Click on Itinerary to view the tour offerings, then choose your date and book online, or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-London, Edinburgh-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights accommodations
- 2 nights London
- 1 night Bath
- 1 night Liverpool
- 2 nights Edinburgh
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers ♦
- 8 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
♦ London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost
- Visit Stonehenge, one of the most famous prehistoric sites, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Roman Baths in the beautiful Georgian city of Bath
- View the birthplace of William Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Trace the steps of where the Beatles began their journey to fame in Liverpool
- In Edinburgh, view the Edinburgh Castle, Scottish Parliament and baroque Palace of Holyrood house
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2018 Dates & Prices||2018 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This afternoon the focus is on two of the most impressive monuments within London's original "Square Mile". Visit the Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. Now the Crown Jewels are kept here and you will have a viewing of these, as well as seeing the iconic Tower Bridge. Continue for a photo stop outside of St. Paul's Cathedral, where Charles married Diana in 1981. View the exterior architecture of Sir Christopher Wren's Dome, a masterpiece and landmark of London's skyline.
Drop off details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #3||10 Feb 2018 - 31 Oct 2018||$80.00|