Explore a countryside of incredible beauty and rich history, dotted with Gothic cathedrals, Roman ruins, Baroque palaces and quaint villages. The Southern England and Wales tour includes stops in London, Cambridge, Bath, Cardiff, Cornwall and more. You’ll see the beautiful Cornish coast, including Plymouth, where the Mayflower set out in 1620. Tour Glastonbury, home to the myths of King Arthur. View the Roman Baths and graceful Georgian architecture in the spa city of Bath, and visit Windsor Castle, Cardiff Castle, and Blenheim Palace. Visit the Itinerary tab to see all this incredible tour has to offer, then book online by selecting your departure date, or by calling one of our destination specialists at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights New York-London, London-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 3 nights London
- 2 nights Stratford-upon-Avon
- 1 night Cardiff
- 2 nights Plymouth
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers ♦
- 11 meals: 8 breakfasts, 3 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
♦ London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost
- Discover the history and sights of London with a half day City Tour
- Tour Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited castle in the world
- Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill and home to the 12th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough
- Visit Stratford-Upon-Avon, best known as the birthplace of William Shakespeare
- In Bath, tour the preserved 2,000-year-old Roman Baths with its natural mineral springs
- In Cardiff, view remarkable 2,000-year-old Cardiff Castle, once a Roman Fort that was converted into a Norman castle
- Excursion to Cornwall, here view St. Michael's Mount near Penzance, the jewel in Cornwall's crown
- At Salisbury Cathedral, view a copy of the Magna Carta, signed in 1215 by King John
- Visit mysterious Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
London Gatwick Airport transfers available at an additional cost.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
This afternoon visit the Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. Now the Crown Jewels are kept here and you will have a viewing of these, as well as seeing the iconic Tower Bridge. Also included is a scenic cruise on the Thames River, viewing highlights such as Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, the mighty Shard of Glass and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Drop off details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
*In the event of adverse weather the cruise might not operate.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$80.00|
While in the birthplace of William Shakespeare head into town for a hearty meal. Enjoy dinner at a traditional local pub, with other members of the group who choose to attend.
|Day #5||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$65.00|
At Pylmouth Sound the tour departs from where the Mayflower departed in the early 17th century. Cruise through Plymouth Sound with the beautiful Devon and Cornish coasts on each side. During the cruise your captain will provide commentary throughout.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #7||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$20.00|