It’s time to go all in on Scotland. This ancient nation might share a border with England, but its culture and history are indisputably unique. With stunning countryside, cottages and castles, and elegant cities jostling for your attention, you’ll be amazed at all there is to see and do (and taste!) in Scotland. You’ll begin your journey through Scotland in Edinburgh, a city of kings and queens. See legendary St. Andrews and Stirling Castle, Loch Ness and beautiful Eilean Donan Castle. Taste whisky from a Scottish distillery and discover the Isle of Skye. Tour Glasgow, a city of old and new. This in-depth guided tour includes excellent hotels, one-of-a-kind experiences, and a lifetime of memories. Click on Itinerary to view the tour offerings, then choose your date and book online, or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Edinburgh, Glasgow-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Edinburgh
- 2 nights Aviemore
- 1 night Fort William
- 2 nights Glasgow
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 11 meals: 8 breakfasts, 3 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tour Edinburgh Castle, where you can see the Crown Room, Royal Palace and St. Margaret’s Chapel
- Visit Culloden Moor Battlefield, where the Jacobite forces faced the British army in 1746
- At a Whisky Distillery, learn the art of Scotch whisky making and enjoy a tasting
- View Loch Ness, one of Scotland’s most storied sites, home of the Loch Ness monster
- Exploration of the Highlands up into the Isle of Skye, passing Eilean Donan Castle
- Cruise on the "bonnie banks" of Loch Lomond, with gorgeous vistas of tranquil scenery
- Visit Stirling Castle, one of the largest and most important castles in Scotland
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Apr 12, 19, 26, and May 17 departures will be accommodated at Ballachulish Hotel in Fort William.
May 10, 31, Jun 28, Jul 12, and Sep 6 departures will be accommodated at the Alexandra in Fort William.
In Aviemore and Glasgow accommodations for triple occupancy will be a single and a double room.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Enjoy a memorable evening of traditional entertainment in Scotland's capital. The colorful tartan clad entertainers will perform a program of music, including the most famous Scottish songs, highland dancers and bagpipers. The show includes a hearty dinner with wine, including a taste of Haggis!
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #3||01 Apr 2017 - 30 Nov 2017||$90.00|
An exciting morning tour which gives you the opportunity to board the former Royal Yacht Britannia. You’ll visit the State Rooms, Captains Cabin, Bridge, galley and engine room and learn about life aboard this elegant ship which has seen so many historic occasions and glittering state visits during 40 years of service to Her Majesty. Continue following in the footsteps of Kings, Queens, Presidents and Prime Ministers with a visit to Holyrood House*, the official residence of the Monarch of the United Kingdom in Scotland and see the State Apartments and throne room, with an unrivalled collection of tapestries and paintings.
Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
*Please note in the event that Holyrood House closes due to State functions, the visit will be substituted with a visit to Rosslyn Chapel.
|Day #4||01 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017||$80.00|