Explore Turkey's stunning natural beauty and extraordinary history on a small group tour. With both hidden gems and magnificent must-sees on the itinerary, you'll be astonished by the diversity and uniqueness of Turkey. Tour ancient palaces and walk on marble roads dating back two thousand years; discover an underground city; wander ancient bazaars: it's the journey of a lifetime. Click the Itinerary tab for details on this amazing vacation, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights flights New York-Istanbul, Istanbul-New York
- Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Istanbul-Dalaman
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Istanbul
- 2 nights Fethiye
- 1 night Sagalassos
- 2 nights Cappadocia
- 2 nights Safranbolu
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 28 meals: 11 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners (including a home hosted dinner, and welcome & farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Discover Istanbul’s extraordinary sights including the Blue Mosque, St. Sophia and the Hippodrome
- Hunt for local treasures in the Grand Bazaar – your guide will teach you the “in’s and out’s” of shopping in the market
- Tour the astounding Topkapi Palace with its background of harem intrigue and power politics
- Head to the historical and colorful neighborhoods of Fener & Balat
- Explore the culinary backstreets of Istanbul with food tastings from the best specialty food shops and local restaurants
- Marvel at the striking ancient Lycian tombs, carved high in the cliff sides in Kaunos
- Full Day Cruise along Fethiye's stunning 12 Islands
- Explore the underground city of Kaymakli in Cappadocia, once refuge for over 5000 people
- See the extraordinary “fairy chimneys” and the Goreme Open Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Sagalassos, one of the best preserved ancient cities in Turkey
- View traditional Turkish Ottoman houses in Safranbolu, in the Black Sea region
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Prices do not include optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include intra-flight from Istanbul-Dalaman.
Arrival and departure transfers are only included with arrival into Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST).
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Depart early in the morning for a fantastic hot air balloon tour that takes you soaring over the magnificent Cappadocian landscape with its incredible fairy chimney rock formations. A hot-air balloon flight is unique from all other methods of flying in that there is no sensation of motion, creating an experience of tranquility unlike any other. Traveling at heights of up to 1500 feet, the feeling is both serene and sublime. Within moments of lifting off, drift over the treetops and discover the spectacular landscape from an unrivaled perspective. The deep canyons and lush, fertile valleys of Cappadocia provide an ideal setting for a memorable flight and it may even be possible to pick apricots from the trees when they are in season.
Departs at approximately 4:00am. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
Please note: The take-off time and the duration of the flight may vary due to weather conditions. Balloon rides will vary between 50 and 75 minutes according to the wind. If the weather conditions are determined to be less than optimal, the flight may be canceled.
|Day #8||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2019||$174.00|