Take a tour like no other as you discover the culture, beauty and history of Portugal, Spain and Morocco. Enjoy unique features like a visit to a Spanish bull farm or dinner with a local family in Fez, tour historic cities like Madrid, Lisbon, Casablanca and Marrakesh, and discover landmarks like the Alhambra. For details, click the Itinerary tab, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Lisbon, Casablanca-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight: Madrid-Casablanca
- 15 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Lisbon
- 2 nights Seville
- 2 nights Malaga
- 1 night Granada
- 2 nights Madrid
- 1 night Rabat
- 2 nights Fez
- 2 nights Marrakesh
- 1 night Casablanca
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 27 meals: 15 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 9 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit the Cathedral of Lisbon, the oldest place of worship in the city
- Tour the city of Seville with its many historical sites
- Travel to cliffside Ronda, home to the Plaza de Toros, Spain’s oldest bullring
- Embark on a city tour of Málaga, the birthplace of Pablo Picasso
- Visit the 13th Century Alhambra in Granada
- Enter the Church of Santo Tomé with its El Greco masterpiece in Toledo
- Visit the Prado Museum in Madrid and view an astonishing collection of Spanish masterpieces
- Visit the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take a short bus tour of the imperial city of Fez
- Enjoy a special home hosted dinner with a local family in Fez
- Admire the 12th century Koutoubia Minaret, used as the prototype for Seville’s La Giralda tower
- View Hassan II Mosque, built to commemorate the former king’s 60th birthday
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|17 Day Portugal, Spain & Morocco|
|Altis Grand Hotel||Lisbon|
|DoubleTree by Hilton Fontana Park||Lisbon|
|H10 Duque de Loulé||Lisbon|
|NH Collection Sevilla||Seville|
|Abba Granada Hotel||Granada|
|NH Madrid Paseo de la Habana||Madrid|
|Only You Hotel Atocha||Madrid|
|Le Diwan Rabat||Rabat|
|Fes Marriott Hotel Jnan Palace||Fez|
|Movenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakesh||Marrakesh|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
September 4 and October 2 departures will stay at the Double Tree by Hilton Fontana Park instead of the Altis Grand Hotel.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Enjoy an afternoon tour that includes a scenic drive along the Estoril coast with a short stop in Cascais. Then continue to Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On arrival, visit the Sintra Royal Palace, a 15th-century royal residence, containing one of the largest tile collections in Portugal. Then enjoy some free time in the Village Historical Center.
Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
Please note, this tour will require a good amount of walking. The pace is moderate, however, you may encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and slopes.
|Day #3||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Mar 2020||$60.00|
This evening, enjoy a drink and traditional Flamenco show. As performed by some of Seville's leading Flamenco artists, enjoy routines based on the cante jondo or "deep song," which describes the performer's profound emotions in ancient poetic phrases. Although the development of Flamenco has centered principally in the region of Andalucia, it has come to embrace many of the folk traditions of the northern provinces. As a result, it has become, along with the bullfight, a popular symbol of Spain.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
|Day #4||01 Jan 2019 - 10 Apr 2019||$60.00|
|11 Apr 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$65.00|
Enjoy a half day tour of Cordoba, founded by the Romans, and one of the most cultured and refined cities of medieval Europe. Visit the Mezquita, a former Moorish Mosque that today is Cordoba's main Cathedral. Continue with a walking tour of the city and visit the Jewish Quarter and the medieval synagogue*.
*The synagogue is closed on Sunday afternoons and all day on Mondays.
Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
|Day #5||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$50.00|
Enjoy a visit to what has often been described as the "eighth wonder of the world." El Escorial is, perhaps, Philip II's most enduring legacy to Spain. This combination monastery-palace-mausoleum is situated approximately one hour outside of Madrid in the foothills of the Guadarrama Mountains. This austere monastery, erected by King Philip II in 1584, was intended to be a memorial to his father, King Charles V, and to commemorate Spain´s victory at Saint Quentin in 1557. It has since become the burial place of subsequent Spanish kings and queens.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #10||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Mar 2019||$80.00|
|01 Apr 2019 - 30 Apr 2019||$90.00|
|02 May 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||$90.00|
This evening, enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride through the lively streets of Marrakesh. Upon entering the restaurant, step back into the time of Arabian folklore and relax among the sound of classic Moroccan music. Delight in the tastes of typical Moroccan fare while live music and an elegant belly dancing performance cap off the night.
(The horse drawn carriage holds a maximum of four passengers. Please note that this is not a private carriage ride).
Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours.
|Day #15||11 Apr 2016 - 31 May 2019||$65.00|
|01 Jun 2019 - 30 Jan 2022||$70.00|
Your tour begins with a demonstration of how the traditional Berber dish, couscous, is made. Afterwards, enjoy lunch in an authentic restaurant near Djeema el Fna Square. Next, continue on to the Majorelle Gardens. First created in the 1920s, these beautiful botanical gardens have been owned and maintained by French artists since their creation - first by painter Jacques Majorelle, then fashion designer Yves Saint-Laurent. Once on the grounds, also visit the Majorelle Museum which displays a collection of Berber objects such as art, jewelry, and clothing.
Wednesday visits will include entrance to the Tiskiwin Museum instead of the Majorelle Museum.
Departs at 12:00 pm. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #15||01 Apr 2018 - 31 May 2019||$50.00|
|01 Jun 2019 - 31 Dec 2020||$55.00|