Extraordinary art collections, visionaries of architecture, ancient wine country: can you really find all this in one vacation? Try this trip through northern Spain's most sophisticated and historic cities, including Barcelona, Madrid, and Bilbao. Along the way, travel back in time with visits to a thousand-year-old mountainside monastery in Montserrat; taste local vintages in the wine region of La Rioja; explore the medieval city of Zaragoza, and more. Click the Itinerary tab for details on this exciting trip, then book online or call our team at 1-888-937-8474 to plan your Spain vacation.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Barcelona, Madrid-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Barcelona
- 2 nights Bilbao
- 2 nights Madrid
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Barcelona city taxes
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 10 meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit Gaudi's colorful Park Guell in Barcelona
- Enjoy a Cava wine tasting in the Penedes Region
- Explore the Guggenheim Museum designed by Frank Gehry in Bilbao
- Attend a Wine tasting in the Rioja Region
- View the Alcazar in Segovia with its soaring turrets, moats and magical towers
- Visit the Prado Museum with its masterpieces by Goya, El Greco and others in Madrid
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Sep 30 departure will be accommodated at the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I Hotel in Barcelona.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Enjoy a relaxing drive along the picturesque villages of the province to reach Montserrat Mountain. On arrival, visit the Royal Basilica, where you will see the famous 12th-century Romanesque sculpture of "Virgen Moreneta."
Approximate tour duration is 5 hours.
|Day #4||11 Apr 2019 - 15 Apr 2020||$70.00|
This afternoon join an optional excursion to the Bay of Biscay and the historical fishing town & resort of San Sebastian. A summer resort of Spain, it is here where the Belle Epoque lives on. Ideally situated, it is surrounded by verdant mountains and beaches looking out onto a sparkling bay. Tour the charming old quarter near the harbor bursting with cafés and later, join us for a typical basque tapas dinner.
Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
|Day #6||01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019||$85.00|
Today visit the former residence of the Spanish Royal Family. Built in the 16th century, the palace forms one of the most beautiful palatial complexes of Europe with the Plaza de Oriente, the Sabatini Gardens and the Campo del Moro. Inside admire its beautiful porcelains, tapestries, furniture's, armoires and paintings.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #8||02 Jan 2019 - 24 Dec 2019||$50.00|