Enjoy an in-depth exploration of Spain and Portugal with this small-group tour, with unique experiences you won't find on a larger tour. Whether you're learning Flamenco in Seville or visiting an Andalucian farm to learn about their famous bulls, you'll get to know the culture and heritage of Spain directly from the people who have lived there for generations. Click the Itinerary tab to learn more, then book online or call a destination specialist at 1-888-937-8474.
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights New York-Lisbon, Barcelona-New York
- Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Ave High-Speed Train - Madrid-Barcelona
- 13 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Lisbon
- 1 night Evora
- 2 nights Seville
- 2 night Ronda
- 2 nights Madrid
- 1 night Ubeda
- 3 nights Barcelona
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Barcelona city taxes
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 24 meals: 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 8 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Wine, coffee and tea served with all meals
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Tour Lisbon’s impressive Jeronimos Monastery, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel to Sintra, lush with lavish romantic castles and stunning monuments
- In enchanting Evora, view the unique Ossuary Chapel of Sao Francisco Church
- Flamenco dancing lessons have been arranged just for you in Seville to acquaint you with this passionate and fiery dance.
- Visit Seville's Gothic Cathedral, one of the largest in the world with its original minaret, the Giralda Bell Tower
- Travel to cliffside Ronda, birthplace of modern bullfighting and home to the Plaza de Toros, Spain's oldest bullring
- Wine tasting and tour at a local winery in the scenic hills of Ronda.
- Visit the 13th Century Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stop in Ubeda to see some of the best-preserved examples of Spanish Renaissance architecture
- Visit to the renowned Prado Museum and stand before astonishing masterpieces by Velazquez, Goya, El Greco and others
- Journey to Toledo, a "Museum City" of great artistic beauty
- Tour artistic Barcelona, with Gaudi's greatest works, including the legendary and spectacular La Sagrada Familia
- Discover the cultural center of Girona in northern Catalonia with its medieval mansions, Roman walls, Old City and restored Jewish Quarter
- Travel to Figueres to visit the Salvador Dali Theatre and Museum, where his first works of art were exhibited
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
|Spanish & Portuguese Heritage|
|Altis Avenida Hotel||Lisbon|
|H10 Duque de Loulé||Lisbon|
|Mar De Ar Aqueduto||Evora|
|Hotel Catalonia Reina Victoria||Ronda|
|Parador de Ubeda||Ubeda|
|NH Madrid Paseo de la Habana||Madrid|
|Renaissance Barcelona Hotel||Barcelona|
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Apr 25 and May 30 departures will be accommodated at the H10 Duque de Loulé in Lisbon
Sep 19 and Oct 3 departures will be accommodated at NH Madrid Paseo de la Habana in Madrid
Sep 19 departure will be accommodated at Renaissance Barcelona Hotel in Barcelona
Triples at the Altis Avenida Hotel in Lisbon will be accommodated as a Twin and a Single room
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children