From the Vikings to the modern-day Winter Olympics, explore Norway's culture, history and incredible landscapes. Including Oslo, Lillehammer, the Lom Stave Church, the world-famous Flam Railway and more, this tour includes Norway's must-see sights and some of the planet's most scenic views. Click the Itinerary tab for details, then book online or call 1-888-937-8474 to plan your trip with a destination specialist.
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Oslo, Bergen-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Oslo
- 1 night Lillehammer
- 1 night Sogndal
- 2 nights Bergen
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides per itinerary
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo, designed by Gustav Vigeland. The park contains 192 sculptures with more than 600 figures
- Lom Stave Church, one of the largest and best preserved stave churches in Norway built in 12th century
- Cruise on the breathtaking still waters of the Sognefjord, the longest and deepest of all the Norwegian Fjords
- Board the famous Flam Railway for a mountain train ride into Norway's high glacial regions
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Select a Departure Date
Select a Departure Date
|2019 Dates & Prices||2019 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land||Land Only|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Arrival transfer is only included with arrival into Gardermoen Airport (OSL).
Jul 4 departure will be accommodated at the Holmenkollen Park Hotel in Oslo.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
No. of AdultsNo. of Children
Admire the highlights of Norway's great seafaring tradition as you enjoy a guided visit to two of Oslo’s most intriguing museums, the Viking Ship Museum and Kon-Tiki Museum. On your first stop, you will see three 1,200-year-old ornamented Viking ships, which are the best preserved in existence. These incredible artifacts were uncovered from historic burial mounds together with contemporary 9th-century artifacts. The museum is most famous for its wholly complete Oseberg ship and the unique insight into life during the Viking era it offers. Continue to the Kon-Tiki Museum where you will see the fantastic vessels the Ra and Kon-Tiki. Thor Heyerdahl gained worldwide fame when in 1947 when he crossed the Pacific Ocean on the balsawood raft, the Kon-Tiki. This expedition, along with subsequent voyages on the reed boats the Ra and Tigris showed how early man had mastered sailing before the saddle and wheel were invented.
Approximate tour duration is 2.5 hours.
|Day #3||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2020||$65.00|
Begin your morning tour of Bergen, Norway's most beautiful city. This old trading port has maintained a bustling harbor since the 11th century as part of the Hanseatic League and its history will unfold as you tour the sights. Visit Troldhaugen, the home of famous Norwegian composer, Edvard Grieg. Grieg's home stands majestically overlooking the fjords and was a great inspiration for his music. During your tour stroll through the narrow lanes of ancient Bryggen, visit the 750 year old Haakon's Hall, scene of the medieval Royal court’s solemn ceremonies and riotous feasts and still used for State banquets*.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
*Please note in the event that Haakon’s Hall closes due to local events, the visit will be substituted with a visit to The Norwegian Fisheries Museum.
|Day #7||01 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2019||$60.00|